True Story Movie " For The Love Of A Child "

LovelyBlkGal said:
Time?? cuz i have to work this day grrrr
well here most time day time on sat.. but it depend on ur area...

I wondering in Canada have the channel ?? .. I look up and not on my tv list :( .. anyone know what is the channel of lifetime or other in Canada that I live in Ontario? Hmmm let me know thanks .. I wanna to watch that movie

I'm not sure about that DeafMonkey, you can ask GalaxyAngel or Banjo for the channel of Lifetime in Canada....

And I'm sure that movie will be on again, sometimes it's repeat in case others might have missed it....

^Angel^ said:
I'm not sure about that DeafMonkey, you can ask GalaxyAngel or Banjo for the channel of Lifetime in Canada....

And I'm sure that movie will be on again, sometimes it's repeat in case others might have missed it....

okay i will ask Banjo or GA heheheh thanks :thumb: lol :lol:

OH MY GOD! I enjoyed that movie last night. It was a great movie. I cant believe they let Michael to go with his mom, and then he got killed. It broke my heart. I can't believe Jacob's parents want to buried him in the ground. It's asburd! And Jacob all grow up and volunteer in the agency. Those 2 girls, wow, they tried to stay togethers as a family.

I give this movie 2 thumb ups...

I missed the movie, Cheri did some explaining. I hate to say this, Im not surprised to hear that these had happened. Sure happened right here in my hometown few months ago. IDIOT judge!!! This kinda pissed me off where judge have complete power to make final decision. What is the fuck wrong ith 12 jurors? I believe we need 12 jurors involve to make the final judgement not the judge himself or herself!
I can't image doing these kind of things with my beloved son! No child deserve these extremes, no matter how far the child goes! Samt goes to my son, I can't go too far to hurt him no matter how brat he is! Yes, he brats alot, sigh.

FINALLLY i m done watch good movie *For the Love of a Child* today it's hellllaaa sad and scare also it's make me pissed off the guy who did to little boy in bury damn! also it's sad that Micheal is died oh boyy and Jacob is grow up fast and lotts betta and become be per med for college that great of him to help all kids who has trouble with familes and ects oh man

You mean you just watched it earlier tonight?....

LovelyBlkGal said:
FINALLLY i m done watch good movie *For the Love of a Child* today it's hellllaaa sad and scare also it's make me pissed off the guy who did to little boy in bury damn! also it's sad that Micheal is died oh boyy and Jacob is grow up fast and lotts betta and become be per med for college that great of him to help all kids who has trouble with familes and ects oh man

:jaw: dang I must miss it again .. grrrrrr lol I wanna to watch it that so badly :mad: :madfawk: :lol:

I guess in Canada dont have channel of "Lifetime" :( .. wish anyone copy the tape the mail it to me ?? some ppl you have my home address :lol: :twisted:

DeafMonkey said:
:jaw: dang I must miss it again .. grrrrrr lol I wanna to watch it that so badly :mad: :madfawk: :lol:

I guess in Canada dont have channel of "Lifetime" :( .. wish anyone copy the tape the mail it to me ?? some ppl you have my home address :lol: :twisted:

Don't :twisted: at me hahahaha DM :o

LovelyBlkGal said:
finally u did watch!!! abt time!

I wondering anyone can make a copy tape if it return again on the movie and mail it to me ??? I would want to watch it :) :ty: Thanks.

PM me to let me know thanks :)

Aw DeafMonkey, I would love to help you there but I dunno how to copy that movie from a dvd player.....

^Angel^ said:
Aw DeafMonkey, I would love to help you there but I dunno how to copy that movie from a dvd player.....

ohh okay dang ! lol Not on tape in VCR ?? .. hmm ok me either too dont know how to record on the dvd player :lol:

I hope someone can do it :lol: :fingersx:

Sorry sweetie, I don't have a VCR, just a DVD... :(

^Angel^ said:
Sorry sweetie, I don't have a VCR, just a DVD... :(

ahh dang! okay lol :lol:.. I do have dvd player and vcr lol but you dont know how to record on dvd player lol :D :lol:

Back