ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out about this as well. I didn't know Mark either but like many others, enjoyed his photos and enthusiasm in his posts on here. RIP.

Sorry but it made me sad, you can tell the family didn't know him "recently" very well. What about his love for trains, traveling and his amazing photography. The picture doesn't even look like him.

OK....I'm done.....RIP Mark, I will ride the train to Ogilvie when I go to Chicago in August in your memory.

That picture is exactly how I remembered Mark during our time together. It was during our high school years. I think he was a bit more skinnier then as well.

What about having a lunch or dinner together in his memory atfer the train ride? Im trying to decide how I can pay my tribute to him. As short our time together was back then he had a huge impression in my life That I always paused from time to time to wonder how he was throughout the years.

" Angel1989
Sorry but it made me sad, you can tell the family didn't know him "recently" very well. What about his love for trains, traveling and his amazing photography. The picture doesn't even look like him.

OK....I'm done.....RIP Mark, I will ride the train to Ogilvie when I go to Chicago in August in your memory. "

I thought of that too , there was nothing about how Mark loved to take long bike or train rides and take photos of all the sights he saw. That was a photo of Mark as a young man, he has not filled out yet . I think it a very sweet photo of him. I wish there were more photos of him as a child. There sure has been a void here with Mark done.

This is the reply I received this morning from the Chicago PD Detective.....

Sorry but there has been no forward movement in the fire investigation. The findings or results will be made public when it is found or learned. Concerning the funeral I guess if the family feels comfortable enough to have a funeral service that will be their own perogative before positive identification. My guess is it will be at least two months before we learn about DNA matching. Mark was lucky to have such kind and caring friends as yourself and others. Acceptance and closure are difficult to deal with when you lose a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Any updates?

I really wish I had something to share. I feel like it's in his familes hands now to find out exactly what happened. I did ask the detective to forward my email to Mark's brother but no one responded. I thought that someone in his family would want to reach out to any of us here to learn more about Mark and what he was up to these last five plus years.

August 22nd weekend I will be in Chicago for a wedding, was suppose to meet up with Mark:-(

Someone posted spam on the memorial page for Mark and it's very upsetting . I send an email asking for it to removed . I wonder if it's his family that has to made that request.

I read that. It is the Psychic person who is nut and out of line. Yeah, it should be removed from the page as it is showing disrespect to Mark England.

Not only that, this Psychic person is actually advertising about the Psychic service to any one who are interest in finding connection with the dead. That is poor taste. :(

I read that. It is the Psychic person who is nut and out of line. Yeah, it should be removed from the page as it is showing disrespect to Mark England.

Not only that, this Psychic person is actually advertising about the Psychic service to any one who are interest in finding connection with the dead. That is poor taste. :(

Maybe it would help if you send an email too saying you would like the spam removed . If enough people did this the funeral home might take action. I said in my email that is was disrespectful to Mark.

Maybe it would help if you send an email too saying you would like the spam removed . If enough people did this the funeral home might take action. I said in my email that is was disrespectful to Mark.

It definitely needs to be removed. I sent a message to the funeral home too.

I've sent them two emails and got no response. :(

It definitely needs to be removed. I sent a message to the funeral home too.

I had called the funeral home too and was only able to get the front desk . I was told they could call me back but I did not give them my phone # . I had trouble understanding what the woman was saying and she hung up on me. Nice! So I called back .

Someone posted spam on the memorial page for Mark and it's very upsetting . I send an email asking for it to removed . I wonder if it's his family that has to made that request.
Link? So I can see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back