ChicagoBlue...Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link? So I can see for myself.

I just saw this today but I seen it been taken care of . So it has not been removed yet. :( The funeral home is closed on weekends ,that is odd. People don't stop dying on weekends.

I checked the site a few minutes ago, and the spam has been removed. I also got an email reply from the funeral home.

Thanks to all who sent emails to them. :)

I checked the site a few minutes ago, and the spam has been removed. I also got an email reply from the funeral home.

Thanks to all who sent emails to them. :)

And I second this , I was going to try and call again today . And Thanks from me too. :)

Any updates on the investigation into the fire? What was the outcome?

Nobody knows except Mark's family.

But there is always an update on the news about a deadly fire , it's so strange there been none about this one. And it still said nothing when his funeral was going to take place on Mark's memory's page. :(

I don't think updates are always made publically unfortunately since there are many deadly fires/accidents/incidents. And sometimes they go unsolved...:(.

I suspect that Mark's family wanted to keep the funeral private.

If there is no news about what happened to Mark at his new apartment that was caught by the fire, then I guess it was just an accident. Remember the fire department said it was the heater in his apartment to keep warm during the Winter. That is my guess.

Rest In Peace, Mark England. :(

I emailed the detective......hopefully he will reply.

I would like to know too, but I suspect we won't.

I think so too. The family may have chosen to keep it all private, including any services (I kind of think a memorial service probably already took place by now. The website probably wasn't updated with that info.) I'm also uncertain how much information law enforcement will release to non-family. But let's see what Angel hears back from the detective.

I think so too. The family may have chosen to keep it all private, including any services (I kind of think a memorial service probably already took place by now. The website probably wasn't updated with that info.) I'm also uncertain how much information law enforcement will release to non-family. But let's see what Angel hears back from the detective.

I really don't think a person can keep the result of fire investigation out of the newspaper and off the news unless they know people in high
up places.

I really don't think a person can keep the result of fire investigation out of the newspaper and off the news unless they know people in high
up places.
sure they can. I have heard of many investigations where 'certain details' are kept out of the public or kept private. I still maintain it was probably never solved.

Otherwise the news on tv would be a lot longer than a half hour and the newspapers would be a lot fatter with every result of every investigation law enforcement has (I can only imagine what New York's would look like).

Agree with Bebonang though- It likely was ruled as an accident.

I suspect that Mark's family wanted to keep the funeral private.

I think the funeral didn't even happen at all. If you look at other obituaries from that website you'll notice that all of them have a date/time of the funeral. I'm not surprised really because when mark was alive he did comment here that he had fights and problems with his family.

would they not delay it if it crime scene..have do another post mortum incase of foul play..Everyone have funeral could it have been his wish date etc not disclosed or police have said don't disclose it...
Sadly this going be a mystery

It's not unusual to not have a funeral, which I believe is the case with Mark's family. He seemed to be not close to the family. They probably went about it in a quiet and private manner.

Last edited:
I never heard of that here, usually the State provide funeral if no one else come forward and they soooooooooo expensive maybe his family not have means at present and trying to sort it out...

It's not unusual to not have a funeral, which I believe is the case with Mark's family. He seemed to be estranged from the family. They probably went about it in a quiet and private manner.

Annie that's what I think too. Many do not have funerals these days, more of a memorial service, and those happen at any time, even when cause of death or incident is not resolved. It was probably a quiet matter. Totally agree with your post.

not occurred to me about memorial service that sound reasonable and they take time to sort out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back