What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how long until my college website gets online again so I can finish my school work. Their site went down last night (don't know what happened), and is still down this morning. I don't want to fall behind on my assignments but I can't do them if their site is down. Grrrrrr!

Thinking about how long until my college website gets online again so I can finish my school work. Their site went down last night (don't know what happened), and is still down this morning. I don't want to fall behind on my assignments but I can't do them if their site is down. Grrrrrr!

Can you call and find out what is going on, that has to be very frustrating .

Can you call and find out what is going on, that has to be very frustrating .
It came back up. Hooray! They never did explain the reason why it was down. Sometimes they do but this time they did not. They just say sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. Ha! We don't have much choice about being "patient." We students are just stuck. Our instructor did adjust some of the due dates for assignments to make up for the lost time but I turned mine in on the original due date. Otherwise, I would run out of time at the end of the semester.

thinking about heating up some left over spaghetti for a late lunch.

Thinking after a rough first 3 months at my new job, I am finally starting to get used to it and can see myself staying there.

Why do all the baby dolls in the stores wear pink? Don't kids want male babies too?
Yes, I know I can buy them online, but would like to see them in the stores too.

I'm excited about my new Note 3. It can hold a lot more applications than my old LG F3Q phone.

I'm excited about my new Note 3. It can hold a lot more applications than my old LG F3Q phone.
Awesome! I'm debating between Galaxy 4 or Note 3... once I figure out which is the better deal to stay with TMobile or go with Verizon.

Awesome! I'm debating between Galaxy 4 or Note 3... once I figure out which is the better deal to stay with TMobile or go with Verizon.

simple - which one has better coverage for your area? can you afford Verizon?

I am thinking about the impending fun I'm gonna have in about 12 hours. Should be a fun evening tonight. :P

We always used bright orange collars for the hunting dogs and its seen easy. If your hubby heard them the deer heard them too and they won't get much :laugh2:

True. I'm uncomfortable with hunters so close by and mistaking our dogs for deer. We have tall (like 8 feet) elephant grass that would make it tough to tell what animal is rustling through. Our land is not public land so I don't think they can shoot in our direction, but then again I have heard of stupid behavior.

Hot date? :giggle:

I wish. The Mag Mile Light Festival is tonight, and I'm planning on going. Will need to leave at 4:30 this afternoon so I can get a good position, and it starts at 6 PM, so I can expect to be home late tonight.

Thinking about my loooonnnnggggg to do list. Woke up early, made a cup of tea and that is it so far. 10:20am and nothing checked off my list.

Thinking about my loooonnnnggggg to do list. Woke up early, made a cup of tea and that is it so far. 10:20am and nothing checked off my list.

Sorry, Angel. Somehow your energy was transposed over to the east as I've been productive all day so far. Very unusual for me. :lol::wave:

True. I'm uncomfortable with hunters so close by and mistaking our dogs for deer. We have tall (like 8 feet) elephant grass that would make it tough to tell what animal is rustling through. Our land is not public land so I don't think they can shoot in our direction, but then again I have heard of stupid behavior.

Stupid and reckless behavior. When I used to hunt I'd always make sure what was out there even before putting my finger on the trigger and know what was in the area behind the target. If there on another property next to yours they could fire in that direction at a deer but its usually from a tree stand and its aimed down more than out. Some hunters now days have no respect for others though someone posted a pic on FB a few days ago showing 2 hunters stealing a tree stand and the deer cam caught it.

If you have wooded areas on your property and know where the lines are I'd post it and put up no hunting and no trespassing signs on the boundaries. There is another thing, someone could cross your land tracking a deer.

:hmm: I'm thinking should I alter my plans for the 25th and 27th? Not yet decided if I will.

Thinking about taking out my hearing aids. One of the smoke alarms is crying for a new battery and I probably won't be able to get someone to change the battery for me till tomorrow (it's in an awkward place).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back