Heaven and Hell...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Askjo said:
Wikipedia said Mormon is a denomination of Christianity. Wikipedia is wrong! I learn that Mormon is a cult. I also learn that Roman Catholicism is a cult.

No, you're wrong and Wikipedia is right. Considering there are more than twice as many Catholics (1.1 billion) as there are Protestants (500 million), maybe it's really Protestantism that's the cult?

I most certainly do wishes there is just Heaven no Hell. I've read in the bible also about Hell, how it is the worst place of all, Only few people seem to take hell seriously while others don't. I do believe hell is real and worse than you can imagine. They'll be throw into the furnace and burn, it's a place of eternal torment and punishment waiting for those who reject Jesus and do evil.

Cheri said:
I most certainly do wishes there is just Heaven no Hell. I've read in the bible also about Hell, how it is the worst place of all, Only few people seem to take hell seriously while others don't. I do believe hell is real and worse than you can imagine. They'll be throw into the furnace and burn, it's a place of eternal torment and punishment waiting for those who reject Jesus and do evil.

What about good people who don't believe in Jesus? What about evil people who do believe in Jesus?

Teresh said:
What about good people who don't believe in Jesus? What about evil people who do believe in Jesus?

I don't believe there are good people out there, We are all sinners and the sin cycle is one of the most frustrating experiences of anyone's life. If you really want to do the right thing, then something happens you give in to temptation which meaning we all do evil once a while, but we can also seek to God for forgivings the sins we commited. God is the only one that knows what's in our heart and our mind. I cannot tell who's going to heaven and who's going to hell because I really don't know myself. ;)

coloravalanche said:
I'm sorry but it does exist...It's real...It's the fact in the Bible...Why don't you ask God to show you that He exists?

When you die someday...you happen to go straight to hell...there is no turning back...it is too late for you to get out...Have you thought about it? Pretty scary isnt it? Just think about it...;)
No offense to you. My eyes are tearing when you said. I do beleive we allready in hell now. Look at this world. No one knows what happens next after we died. There is only way to find out is we die and then find out what's next.

DefMATRIXense said:
No offense to you. My eyes are tearing when you said. I do beleive we allready in hell now. Look at this world. No one knows what happens next after we died. There is only way to find out is we die and then find out what's next.
Yes, God had a reason created Heaven and Hell. Look KJV Bible say here

Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

Rev 20:12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Yes, Heaven KJV Bible say here Revelation 19 all

Rev 19 :1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous [are] his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

EagleCherokee63 said:
Yes, Heaven KJV Bible say here Revelation 19 all

Rev 19 :1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous [are] his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed [are] they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, EARLY IN THE MORNING OUR SONGS SHALL RISE TO THEE, HOLY HOLY HOLY MERCIFUL AND MIGHTY,, GOD IN THREE PERSON, BLESSED TRINITY,,,,AMEN!!!!

:confused: English please, English please,

I prefer people to post in english not something we don't really understand like copying quotes from the bible is not gotta help people understand. I have no clue what you've posted EagleCherokee63.

Cheri said:
:confused: English please, English please,

I prefer people to post in english not something we don't really understand like copying quotes from the bible is not gotta help people understand. I have no clue what you've posted EagleCherokee63.
I will pm you soon I will find english in Bible for you. I used read JKV Bible, Forgive me.

EagleCherokee63 said:
I will pm you soon I will find english in Bible for you. I used read JKV Bible, Forgive me.

You can post it here if you would like, I don't mind. Thanks for being understanding. :)

EagleCherokee63 said:
no she means tell her in english instead of giving her the scriptures..

in other word...

So don't bother finding english from other bible. explain to her in your own words in english!

:D :cheers:

Boult said:
no she means tell her in english instead of giving her the scriptures..

in other word...

So don't bother finding english from other bible. explain to her in your own words in english!

:D :cheers:

Thanks babe. At least someone got my drift. :giggle:

hottiedeafboi said:
HOLY HOLY HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, EARLY IN THE MORNING OUR SONGS SHALL RISE TO THEE, HOLY HOLY HOLY MERCIFUL AND MIGHTY,, GOD IN THREE PERSON, BLESSED TRINITY,,,,AMEN!!!!
AMEN!! :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :angel:

anyway.. to me, bible is just a books containing severals books written by more than one authors.

Those books in the bible was chosen and collated by large group of Bishops. That's why there are others bible like Gnostic bibles which.

There is a book, The Gospel of Nicodemus, that record jesus's journey to hell and back as such which almost every bishops refused to include in bible because it show a way out.

The book of revealation was disputed in 100AD by Justin Martyr but accepted in 200AD by such like that. http://www.bible.ca/b-canon-disputed-books.htm

http://www.bible.ca/b-canon-rejected-books.htm shows list of rejected book.

I learned about that while watching "Banned from Bible" on History Channel.
http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/12-19-2003/0002079002&EDATE

few examples shown in the link
* The Gospel of Mary: This Gnostic Text reveals that Mary Magdalene may
have been an apostle, perhaps even a leading apostle, not a prostitute.
While some texts in the Bible seem to deny women a voice in the
Christian community, this texts helps spark the debate about the role
of women in the church.

* The Apocalypse of Peter: Peter's apocalypse suggests that there is a
way out of punishment for evildoers and implies that the threat of the
apocalypse is a way for God to scare people into living a moral life,
and committing fewer sins.

hmm...

oh more comphrensive one is at;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_from_the_Bible

it will be on DVD next month on July 10th
http://store.aetv.com/html/product/index.jhtml?id=73144

There's a thread on "Lost Books of the Bible" on Historychannel.com
http://boards.historychannel.com/thread.jspa?threadID=15774&start=0

You will notice that there are lots of books that are not in current bible. makes you wonder?

to me.. obviously... controlled by greed and corrupted Bishops of ancient times. makes you wonder if the current bible spoke the truth to you? missed out many others that may find other book in current bible false? who knows!

That's WHY I said it is not 100% truth!

makes me glad that I am secular humanist!

jazzy said:
Thanks hooster,

I have problem with many deafies who does not think of themselves but were being brainwashed by those who preach them against Catholic or any kind of religions which invlolves Jesus Christ and not conservative christians.

No, it's not just deafies but hearies as well. Some murders/criminals are in jail to become Christians because they want God's forgive and let them to go heaven. Oh please... :roll:

I can see that every people are being brainwash, not just deafies.

Many people are being brainwashed by kind of religions due bibles. They don't want to see that every religion authors who translate scriptures in different way. Yes, I compared few bibles and learn alot from those forum here. I know what I stand now and won't let anyone try to wash my brain but decide myself what I beleive or not. I follow my feeling and heart before I make right decision and not listen what the bible says.

All what I want to say is I beleive in me because I cope my life with my own strength instead of follow what the bibles says... I would not say: You should not do that because the bible says.... because bible says.... because bible says... :roll: I am not interesting what the bibles say but learn to understand about ME etc. because I have healthy mind and know what right or wrong... - not listen what the bible says because it's author's mind.

I can't see the sense why anyone worry either heaven and hell are exist or not... :roll: Focus your own life is mainly important than worry about heaven/hell...

Sorry, I can't see the sense.

God already kicked out and throw out Lucifer and 1/3 angels to earth from heaven. Lucifer's name was changed to Satan. Lucifer was perfect in beauty and wisdom. Lucifer shielded God's throne. The 1/3 angels become demons who joined to Satan. Lucifer wanted instead to God. God not accepted it but Lucifer forget that God created Lucifer first the place. Ezekiel 28:11-19 Isaiah 14: 12-14 Revelation 12:4 Colossians 1:16-17.

Don't you find it odd since you and we all know there is both Good and Evil existing in this world since ancient times and still is but yet some people don't believe there is Heaven and Hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back