ZiNg31 signed out

I come visit very rare due behave is jerk.

:eek3:

:grouphug:

Can't we all just get along?

Anyway, Zing, I don't know you. I am newbie here. Take a break and come back so I can get to know you!! It seems you are a funny guy and we all need humor in our lives even if it does come via net.

:hug:

:eek3:

:grouphug:

Can't we all just get along?

Anyway, Zing, I don't know you. I am newbie here. Take a break and come back so I can get to know you!! It seems you are a funny guy and we all need humor in our lives even if it does come via net.

:hug:

Word!

Zing31

:cool2: I would like you back on Deafvdieo.tv. I miss you story and silly act drama. I hope you will be back on any time on deafvideo.tv . I miss corba and you too. I will pray for you back on soon. Thank you . I will look forward you soon. welcome smile. keep up cool

yes. i know about this old news. Some members disliked our AD forum and quitted from it.

Sorry guys. I am out of this forums and prolly will not come back.

I am unhappy with some of members here. I just thought I would had fun with you guys but not. I am trying to avoid this instead of me be patient and get more stresses... I am not into this.

So it was fun chatting with some of cool members here. Yall take care and have good chats.

well u need grow up and u was good man but u still fail 7 or 10 time fail that u wont me go read on alldeaf and deafvidco.tv . that your promble ,but u still my friend pls u can talk with me vp any time we can work out pls i not give up till i know u long time
happy july 4

Back