ZiNg31 signed out

Its really pointless because he don't get it after I said, dang he didn't offer me a job. He could have at least think of zing, and interview and he would have know n it is about his mini-movie. I don't see his excuse for blowing his mind off.

Cool guys don't blow his head off in short time without taking step backward and think or ask.

Yeah I guess that Zing didn't think of a step backward and refresh mind. So I am believing that he is very stressing about a prerequisite a permanent job. I hope he read this thread, and we are like to him back too :):) so Don't forget that some Cool guy does have a very sensitive thoughts and feeling too ;):):)

I will not have problem if he step back and have a man to man talk with me directly. I could respect him, and he could have earn my respect, in generally I am easy going guy and can be sarcastic.

Of course everybody have gone though stressful times, and it is best not to throw at other innocent people. I myself have gone stressful times too, especially dealing with customers everyday, do I need to bring home and throw in my family and friends? I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yeah I guess that Zing didn't think of a step backward and refresh mind. So I am believing that he is very stressing about a prerequisite a permanent job. I hope he read this thread, and we are like to him back too :):) so Don't forget that some Cool guy does have a very sensitive thoughts and feeling too ;):):)

I will not have problem if he step back and have a man to man talk with me directly. I could respect him, and he could have earn my respect, in generally I am easy going guy and can be sarcastic.

Of course everybody have gone though stressful times, and it is best not to throw at other innocent people. I myself have gone stressful times too, especially dealing with customers everyday, do I need to bring home and throw in my family and friends? I'm sure you know what I mean.

Yep I know what you mean... so Guess you, me and all Ader(s) are hope him back :):)

No Hard feeling! ;)

Wow I hope Zing will come back. He need to learn not to be so serious about everything as it was only a joke. oh well! maybe later with not being stressed out he will come back... :)

Aww Zing, dont be ultra sensitive!...if some people got
on your nerve, tell em get lost! LOL!..
Dont leave!, puhleeease!
How about i give u a little kissy poo? LOL! j/k....:giggle:

Don't worry he will be back. We finally resolve as it was really misunderstand. He just need a break.

like the others mentioned, He'll be back, a lot of things can be misunderstood and resolved quickily like DHB said, but who knows?

Zing31!! Where are you? Come back and give Alldeaf.com another go. I noticed that you have decided to leave deafvideo.tv - how about chill in here for a little bit??????/

Back