ZiNg31 signed out

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Sorry guys. I am out of this forums and prolly will not come back.

I am unhappy with some of members here. I just thought I would had fun with you guys but not. I am trying to avoid this instead of me be patient and get more stresses... I am not into this.

So it was fun chatting with some of cool members here. Yall take care and have good chats.

Dude, don't just give up easily. I don't remember you reporting anyone to me, so mind telling me in PM who's bugging you?

P.S. I saw one of your YouTube videos earlier this evening and I thought you were funny as hell. :thumb:

Too bad, I did once thought your cool, guess I was wrong about you.

I am unhappy with some of members here. I just thought I would had fun with you guys but not. I am trying to avoid this instead of me be patient and get more stresses... I am not into this.

So it was fun chatting with some of cool members here. Yall take care and have good chats.

Aw - think you can give yourself some break from this AD for a couple of days ? I wouldn't want to see you to quit. Just ignore some AD members who ever are really botherin' you. Find another thread where it will interest you. :)

Show your own man side to stay put. :hug:

Hey, Zing...just ignore them. You are not alone... I am one of them is.....
look link:http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/43016-question-about-why-start-lie-post.html

Dude, don't just give up easily. I don't remember you reporting anyone to me, so mind telling me in PM who's bugging you?

P.S. I saw one of your YouTube videos earlier this evening and I thought you were funny as hell. :thumb:

Don't remember you reporting anyone to me........***roll eyes***

once happen to me when I ask you a question in PM.....tsk tsk...better take action and can't ignore aders. I hope everybody need to understand can't ignore thier ask question or reports.

Hopefully you'll reconsider and stick around--like Alex mentioned, some of your videos is hilarious and cool to watch.

Sooo...stick around, stay cool....but if not, wishes you the best life can give you. ;)

~RR

aww.. Don't leave! :( Hope you re staying here.. also ingore them too

I am enjoying your videos is hilarious and cool to watch too !!! plus not you alone.. Me too that someone did nasty to me!!!

Ahh, dude, stay and chatting with us. You ain't alone. I am one of them as well.

Zing, welcome to the real world. We just have to put up with people we do like and don't like at all. People from all walks of life come in and out of this forum. I love your videos!

zing don't let them get to you just ignore them
if they try make me mad i just ignore them by not answer them back simply
i thought you were cool person

you are still cool person if you ignore any of the comments that make you feel uncomfortable in some way

Zing, just ignore them, come back to AD.com whenever u feeling ready

Me too, I thought his video was cool and I simply add humor to his mini-video and he couldn't take it. I still don't understand. Right now what I see him as acting out. That is something I can not change about him.

Until yesterday I had no problem with him, and as soon as I add humor he blew his head off. For what? I then said whatever to him, he got real furious and decide to leave here.

So, who is the problem? That is for you to decide.

aww.. Don't leave! :( Hope you re staying here.. also ingore them too

I am enjoying your videos is hilarious and cool to watch too !!! plus not you alone.. Me too that someone did nasty to me!!!

Me too, I thought his video was cool and I simply add humor to his mini-video and he couldn't take it. I still don't understand. Right now what I see him as acting out. That is something I can not change about him.

Until yesterday I had no problem with him, and as soon as I add humor he blew his head off. For what? I then said whatever to him, he got real furious and decide to leave here.

So, who is the problem? That is for you to decide.

Me not want in middle ok! ;):) So I can see you re feeling bad about this but not worry about it!

Just hope that Zing31 could be back and forget the past! So Next time you and all Ader (s) also included me :D will write with just kidding J/K or express funny because some people have a mad moody and sensitive thoughts. ;)

Peace ;):)

Its really pointless because he don't get it after I said, dang he didn't offer me a job. He could have at least think of zing, and interview and he would have know n it is about his mini-movie. I don't see his excuse for blowing his mind off.

Cool guys don't blow his head off in short time without taking step backward and think or ask.

Me not want in middle ok! ;):) So I can see you re feeling bad about this but not worry about it!

Just hope that Zing31 could be back and forget the past! So Next time you and all Ader (s) also included me :D will write with just kidding J/K or express funny because some people have a mad moody and sensitive thoughts. ;)

Peace ;):)

Zing -

I really respect you mate, although we may not always agree on the methods of getting a certain *person* to seek necessary help. I too have watched your videos on youtube and I have to agree with Alex that your'e actually pretty funny guy. Dont let minute things cause you to give up and leave. Perhaps you need to spend a week from AD to recharge your batteries, then comeback feeling refreshed.

Come on back, give it another go.

Back