You're a 90's kids if...

I'd go back to 1998, and get it on with Gibbo. :lol:

I can't believe no girls mentioned gellie shoes. I had like 5 pairs of gellie shoes.

Bobby's World was the coolest morning cartoon. I use to watch it in elementary school before the bus came.

i remind in 1990's but i know in years past

Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York separation Jan.1992 for 4 years
HRH Prince Charles and Princess Diana separation Nov.1992 for 4 years
Prince Andrew and Sarah,Duchess of York final divorces May 30,1996
HRH Prince Charles divorces Princess Diana in August 1996 finally
Princess Diana killed car crash in Paris,France August 31,1997
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her husband celebration of their 50th wedding 1947-1997
HRH Prince Charles celebration become 50th birthday Nov.14th 1948-1998
HRH Prince Edward weds to Sophie-Rhys Jones June 19 1999 they known as Earl and Countess of Wessexes.

my cousin born Nov.2 1990
my parents get divorces March 1990
my cousin born Sept.24 1997
New Kids on the Block
Saved by the Bell
Windows 95 and Windows 98 setup
my mom remarried July 1994
my great-grandfather passed away March 1995
my grandma remarried June 1995
Atlanta Olympic 1996 bombing

my Great-Grandmother passed away Dec.1999

Last edited:
Backstreet Boys - OMG I had such a crush on Nick Carter!
backstreet_boys_b00000053x.jpg

N*SYNC - Ahh... Justin Timberlake.
nsync_usa_cover.jpg

5ive - I drooled over Scott Robinson
music5ive1.jpg

Spice Girls - Sporty Spice was my fave.
spice_girls.jpg

Hanson - I thought Zac Hanson was the cutest one out of all.
hanson.jpg

Haha, they were the shit back then. I worshipped them when I was 12/13/14 LOL.

I have Magic cards too, started collecting them in 6th grade. There were those AOL floppy disks and then cds mailed out in various boxes, including metal ones, that promised 1000 free hours as long as you got only 80 hours of sleep in 45 days.

yeah man..

2pac died as i recalled. i read goosebumps books almost everyday. i used to watch Ren n Stimpy, Doug and TGIF on tv all the time. It is worth it to get up so early morning on saturday morning cartoons. i remembered that word is most annoying me all the time: PSYCHE! or NOT!. Man, Captain Planet?!?! wow that was good show [what a hero he is]. Where is in the world is Carmen San Diego? remember that show? Aw man, i watch Power Rangers show but i knew that Green Ranger and Pink Ranger is suppose to be meant to be together. HOME ALONE!!!! i love it, and gave me a greatest idea that i created havocs in my home, my parents had to yelled at me to clean those mess up and refuse buy me a spider. dammit. i swear that i HATE the stuffs called, "LISA FRANK".

man.. will add to it more in later time :] lets see what y'all remember.

Cargo shorts, always wanted one of 'em, but now, fuck 'em.

i still wear Cargo shorts, man. still do.

i hate ICQ, it was ugly, fuck 'em.

Haha, me too. They're still good these days, especially in summer. I might have a pair or two somewhere...

The Rachel, Jennifer Aniston's hairstyle on the hit show Friends, becomes a cultural phenomenon with millions of women copying it worldwide. ROFL. I had that haircut when I was about 13.

School violence in the US is brought into the national spotlight with numerous incidents, such as the Columbine High School massacre. That was terrible :(

The movie Titanic becomes a cultural phenomenon throughout the world and eventually becomes the biggest grossing movie of all time making almost 2 billion dollars world wide in a span of little over a year. Ahh... I loved that movie, and so did my sisters. We watched that movie over 3 zillion times LOL! Leoandro DiCaprio was HOT back then! [Mental note to self: MUST buy the DVD!]

Back