Your very, very first relationship...

My first boyfriend lasted for about a month... he was a pretty boy, I was in junior high trying to figure out the dating scene. It was sheer puppy love, but when he tried to kiss me I turned away and now, years later I found out hes gay. Not that anything is wrong with that but I've always wondered if I was the only girl he dated.

If I were him. I asked her a question.. her finally answer is...

evo-dragon-albums-hdmi-picture5072-3099193081-eac0ce94d9.jpg

There's one more...I wanted to tell you that I remember watching tv a few years back, it was about the documentary interview with a Brazilian married couple whose living in Brazil, the husband was paralyzed down to his legs for the rest of his life and the wife fell in love with him and so did he. She acknowledged that he couldn't sexually function before they got engaged. The priest learned about them and tried to ban him from marrying just because he's in wheelchair and couldn't procreate. That was discrimination. Both of them fought back with the justice then they won the case and proceed to marry. And another one, familiar of Ron Kovic? He was the one who wrote about Born on Fourth of July, was paralyzed for life from 'Nam war...stimpy dick cannot get hard on, even Viagara didn't help at all. Tell me how he can have sex? I'm beginning to wonder about you being the expert at getting your quadraplegic partner/husband's dick being pumped hard on, and if he couldn't feel it at all (numb)? Hmmmmm....

Sex is more than just a penis entering a vagina... If that were the case then homosexuals are technically not "having sex"
Sex is about intimacy involving all the senses and the whole body.

Pull your head out of your arse before you come storming into a perfectly civil thread and blast everyone just because your opinion doesn't agree...

If you have a different opinion, fair enough - we're all entitled, but there are more civil and diplomatic ways to get it across, you however, are very aggressive, rude and insulting.

A good friend of mine was a quadriplegic. He told me that he could achieve an erection but couldn't feel anything except for a kind of urging on feeling during sex.

I knew a guy who was paralysed from the chest down... Still got hard but felt nothing but he enjoyed watching a girl ride him... His nipples were the most sensitve point, so that was his "sex organs" to him...

Back to the OP...

My first one was in high school...it was just one of those sappy puppy dog love kind of thing. I doubt it would have lasted since he was graduating soon. Right before he graduated, we all went out (I snuck out as my parents were too strict and wouldn't let me do anything). After a while we decided to go and do something else...I was in the middle of a conversation with this friend, so I decided to ride in a different car to keep conversing. My boyfriend drove his truck in front of us. That night I witness his truck and another car (drunk driver) collide head-on. It was really graphic and too horrible for words...and he died in my arms. His last words were, "I'm so glad I had my dance with you." A few weeks before then, he invited me to prom. Of course, my parents wouldn't let me go. A few hours after the prom, he showed up at my place and used the flashlight through my bedroom window to get my attention. He was in a tux and had a orchid (my favorite flower) for me. He invited me to come out and have the last dance with him.

1. Do you remember how long your first relationship lasted? I was in 7-8th grade, so it only lasted maybe a month.

2. When you were in your relationship were you thinking:

B)I do like him/her a lot, but this is my very first relationship. I want to date just to get the feeling of dating.

3. Do you keep in touch with your very first relationship? Are you married or just friends with your very first relationship? No.

BUT, When I was 16 I met my husband, he asked me on a date and we have been together ever since.

Wow.

Back to the OP...

My first one was in high school...it was just one of those sappy puppy dog love kind of thing. I doubt it would have lasted since he was graduating soon. Right before he graduated, we all went out (I snuck out as my parents were too strict and wouldn't let me do anything). After a while we decided to go and do something else...I was in the middle of a conversation with this friend, so I decided to ride in a different car to keep conversing. My boyfriend drove his truck in front of us. That night I witness his truck and another car (drunk driver) collide head-on. It was really graphic and too horrible for words...and he died in my arms. His last words were, "I'm so glad I had my dance with you." A few weeks before then, he invited me to prom. Of course, my parents wouldn't let me go. A few hours after the prom, he showed up at my place and used the flashlight through my bedroom window to get my attention. He was in a tux and had a orchid (my favorite flower) for me. He invited me to come out and have the last dance with him.

Thats really sad. I couldnt imagine dealing with something like that. Im sorry that you had to go through that. :hug::tears:
I've seen some horrible accidents (used to be an EMT), its hard seeing people you know in accidents, let alone having them die in your arms and witnessing the accident.

My first relationship with a woman was when I was 24 years old. I don't think the relationship with a girl counts back in elementary because it lasted for a short time and was very vague as well. I have lost touch with her since.

My first "real" relationship? I was in grade 9 and was dating a 21 year old Italian chef. I was living in Italy then. My mom found out and got pretty angry when she learned his age. I brought him home and they hit it off so much that even after he and I broke up, I would come home and he would be in the kitchen cooking seafood pasta for my mother. My mother was very sick that year (it was the last year of her life) and we were so poor that we ate the exact same thing every night which was a potato salad with tuna, hard boiled eggs and other veggies. It was great to see her get so spoiled by a professional chef even if he was my ex :) He was actually Hungarian with fiery red hair and was a huge fan of heavy metal. His parents emigrated to Italy when he was a baby.

(You know you're posting a lot when you realized you've already posted on a thread but forgot...Domenico - the italian guy was my first real boyfriend but the guy I dated in grade 10 was a longer term boyfriend).

Last edited:
19 and she was 19. Im glad Im not with her today. I heard she is very large. :lol: Her older sister was huge,I mean huge. My ex was very petite and pretty. Blonde and blue eyes. We parted ways b/c of long distance and having difficult time hearing her on phone. She hated that. Oh well. I had a few make-outs with girls before I was 19.

I'm dating a woman who is 28. It's her very first relationship. I've been in few relationship in the past. There is always first time. You know how it goes. Do you remember your very first relationship? If you don't mind, I've few questions.

1. Do you remember how long your first relationship lasted?

2. When you were in your relationship were you thinking:

A) The buck stops here. I'm done with dating. I love him/her very much. I don't want to see someone else.

B)I do like him/her a lot, but this is my very first relationship. I want to date just to get the feeling of dating.

C) What a horrible person!! I'm happy to be out of the relationship!!

3. Do you keep in touch with your very first relationship? Are you married or just friends with your very first relationship?

Remember that I'm interested in your very first relationship. I'm through rough patch with my girlfriend and would use some feedbacks and "expert" advices.

1. 3 months

2. It was more like. I realized she's immature for a 21 year old. And I couldn't see ourselves settling down. I Defintely didnt.

3. I've kept in touch with them. Some more often than others. I'm kinda proud that each of them are still with their boyfriends that they are with now since we broke up with each other. Just because you're broken up doesn't mean you can't be friends. Figure out what's causing the rough patch, communicate what you both want out of the relationship.

Back