your parents says OK for dating oversea? like girls or boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
im no longer dating with another man from Africa because his name is Shawn Davis i told my mom about that man he is wrong man and he have history of crimes,scams but he dont talk me online when he was offline and im felt betrayal him! but i have my right decision for good man.

his name is Tommy but im called him Tom he dont have history crimes,scams,etc he told me about that but he work at Shell Company its big company in England.

i did told my mom about that man but he very good man but he not bad guys! trust me.

I hope I didn't offtend you in any way. I think you should stay away from dating men online. If they can't find a nice lady, then maybe they are up to something dirty. None of your family know him and you haven't met him. This is a good way to get away with his crimes.

Sigh . . . it's obvious that I've been scammed. I'm such a sucker! :lol:

Sara says she dated the guy but they never even met each other in person. This whole thing is a make-believe story, and I fell for it. :iolol:

If she live in your house then take her computer out of room. :lol:

I hope I didn't offtend you in any way. I think you should stay away from dating men online. If they can't find a nice lady, then maybe they are up to something dirty. None of your family know him and you haven't met him. This is a good way to get away with his crimes.

im been dating online for longtimes but im not using dating online anymores but my mom knew it! so the boys got in interest at me! if have scams or crimes in past or not but i wanted know they need more truth.

but i have hard times for using dating online to find nice boys but my dad would freak out about im dating boys online! my dad would not kidding!

I don't think there's anything wrong with meeting people online, but you don't/can't date them until you MEET them, then go from there. Don't make serious plans until after you meet.

im explain to you

Tom is busniessman for Shell company in England but im not sure what city is but i will ask him when he online he can pays for airplanes tickets im swear to god!

i didn't penpal at Tom but i dating him!

but he found me by deafvp and he chat me online for first times since for long hours and my mom met him for first times also and after my mom chat him they im still chat him for longer hours they im ready for bed.

Tom is not dangerous man! i told him he is crime? he says no! i says oh really im tell you about that!

See I made these words BIGGER for you sara I want to ask you ONE question! just one question or maybe a half or more!!!!...

HE found you by deafVP right ? Ok..

You also mention He chat with you online for first times since for long hours..
I WONDER ------:confused:-------

DID you chat with him on VP ??? did he SIGN language to you or Thru the VRS Interpreter ???

Wendy

See I made these words BIGGER for you sara I want to ask you ONE question! just one question or maybe a half or more!!!!...

HE found you by deafVP right ? Ok..

You also mention He chat with you online for first times since for long hours..
I WONDER ------:confused:-------

DID you chat with him on VP ??? did he SIGN language to you or Thru the VRS Interpreter ???

Wendy

he found me on deafvp yeah of course but he look my e-mail and send to me and chat me.

but he and me been chat on yahoo online for long hours but im not sure how long will be! but i cant tell you!

Good Movie Lifetime name is Fatal Desire

Lifetimetv.com: Movies - Fatal Desire

They said warning chat online. It very dangerous and strange people. Man suicided himself. Be Carefully!

movies_3858_main.jpg

This is man become poison wrong a person!!!

I don't think there's anything wrong with meeting people online, but you don't/can't date them until you MEET them, then go from there. Don't make serious plans until after you meet.
Exactly!

Dating happens after meeting, face-to-face, looking each other in the eyes. That's the only way you can observe his attitude. It's still not a guarantee that he's honest but it helps to see if he sweats or shifts his gaze when he answers you. Going out to a restaurant helps you observe how he treats other people. If he's rude to the servers, or impatient while waiting for a table, or mocks other diners, those are more warnings to you. You can't know those things on line.

Everyone has been great in giving u helpful advice and you turn around and yell at them? Why become so defensive? It is not a big deal and it is wise to take some of the advice given here.

yes im lives with my mom and my brother till i getting married one days but i can get out her house one days.I did told my mom about that and my mom knew it! but im 26 years old

i talk my boyfriend online and he tell me about his come to USA next weeks but he told me about i wont tell my mom about his visit to USA and i says that fine with me!

when the boys found me on deafvp and chat me online but i would trust this boys or not!

i do trust on alldeaf thread and i would agree with thread or disagree thread no matters for me.

but you can talk me online my aim is saraboyce1981 and my yahoo id is sara_boyce1981

WHOA!!!!!! your boyfriend tell you not to tell your mom?? what if you got kinapped or rape or killed how can your mom find you? or police find you? how!!?!?!?!?! should have your mom know if you are safe or not. :)

im been dating online for longtimes but im not using dating online anymores but my mom knew it! so the boys got in interest at me! if have scams or crimes in past or not but i wanted know they need more truth.

but i have hard times for using dating online to find nice boys but my dad would freak out about im dating boys online! my dad would not kidding!

Your dad is freaking it out when you dating online from a guy ? well he is right cuz he knew it is not safe! and I am sure your dad rather you be meet the guy in REAL LIFE!!!! instead of online from a guy :)

Should have meet in real life with a guy first instead stranger boyfriend from online isnt good idea :)

Well, I agree with everyone here, and theres lot of red flags that you are too blind to notice... We do care about you and I don't want anyone from Arkansa here to post news article in news, and the headline would read "A deaf woman has been kidnapped by a English man" or something...

WHOA!!!!!! your boyfriend tell you not to tell your mom?? what if you got kinapped or rape or killed how can your mom find you? or police find you? how!!?!?!?!?! should have your mom know if you are safe or not. :)

Your dad is freaking it out when you dating online from a guy ? well he is right cuz he knew it is not safe! and I am sure your dad rather you be meet the guy in REAL LIFE!!!! instead of online from a guy :)

Should have meet in real life with a guy first instead stranger boyfriend from online isnt good idea :)

give me break or i will tell administrator!

i dont think my boyfriend will kidnapped or rape,killed

my uncle is police officer for prison officer but he can give me safety for rights but i can handle myself but you cant forces at me like that!

but he will dating me and he would like me very much im serious!

AMEN! I agree wit u cuz not easy trust online from men so it for sara I wanna said to you pls watch out before get hurt so re think twice before u gonna meet him which will huge mistake in ur life sara

give me break or i will tell administrator!

i dont think my boyfriend will kidnapped or rape,killed

my uncle is police officer for prison officer but he can give me safety for rights but i can handle myself but you cant forces at me like that!

but he will dating me and he would like me very much im serious!

Well, Sure you can tell if administrator agree with me ??? if he tell me to said not to said to you then fine with me :) but still you know it IS NOT SAFE! I agreed with other ppl said :)

Last edited:

Sara, as you mentioned your uncle is an police officer for prison, he can't watch you for 24 hours and 7 days a week if he is doing other job. It would be impossible for him to run to you if something happens to you while ya dating an English guy and he can't leave the prison duty.

Sara, I am sorry to tell you that I am agree with everyone here. They tried to help you here.

Your description about Tom is a definitely RED FLAG

You cannot report Admin. against us here because he would advise you the same thing what we tried to advise you here.

Sara, I am sorry to tell you that I am agree with everyone here. They tried to help you here.

You cannot report Admin. against us here because he would advise you the same thing what we tried to advise you here.

Yeah that is what I told her and she said would tell adimn on me .. I told her if he agreed me or not :) but if he tell me not to said to her then that fine with me :)

as we tried to tell her :)

Amen! Extremely that is a fact about Fatal Desire "lady red clothes look like RED FLAG" Ohh boy! again, It was locked! Sara brought it up story here. It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back