your parents says OK for dating oversea? like girls or boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Reaction score
mostly boys always dating american girls than British girls but im sure British boys wanted married american girls more best than nothings but im sure mostly girls who lives in oversea like Italy,Australia,Ireland,Scotland,France,etc!!!!!!!!!!

I told my mom about i have english boyfriend and my mom says oh really! and he from London,England he dont have history crimes and lots of mores but he very nice man but he work for Shell company BIGGER company! as softwares like fix computer i think so but im sure my boyfriend will come visit me on June 18 for 2 weeks they later he will come on July 30 for 2 weeks but my boyfriend tell me about wont tell my mom i told him i says OK! i trust him.He very busniessman and he very tall man than me he is 6'3 than me! but he been travels lots.

you have dating oversea? but i do like British boys than any foreign boys but im sure my mom will acceptance him we have wait and see finger my cross!

You are no longer with that boyfriend of yours from Dallas?

I told my mom about i have english boyfriend and my mom says oh really! and he from London,England he dont have history crimes and lots of mores but he very nice man but he work for Shell company BIGGER company! as softwares like fix computer i think so but im sure my boyfriend will come visit me on June 18 for 2 weeks they later he will come on July 30 for 2 weeks but my boyfriend tell me about wont tell my mom i told him i says OK! i trust him.He very busniessman and he very tall man than me he is 6'3 than me! but he been travels lots.
This is where the flag is up. Why would he not want your mother know about him coming to see you? What if he is a convicted criminal? What if he is a child molesters, murderer, etc? This is something you should think about.

I have noticed that Nigerian Scammers would use the word 'Shell Company' a lot to use to scam people for money.

Agree with Brian~~ :eek3:

Careful~! :eek2:

Don't tell your mom he's coming? If your boyfriend really cared, he'd have you tell your mom so your mom could meet him, and get to know him.
I'm sure if your mom came to Alldeaf and read your posts, She'd freak out! I mean.. nobody will date a guy who won't let you tell your mother you are dating him.

I've had boyfriends overseas in the past.. but they didn't work out due to the distance. And none of them told me not to tell my parents. You should ALWAYS tell your parents about overseas boyfriends. I'm sure your mom would like it if you were honest with her and told her from the beginning.

There is something wrong with your boyfriend..why would he don't want you to tell your mom? Something is fishy going on. I would not date anyone from another country unless I happen to be in their country on vacation/trip, and happen to meet, that's fine but other than that no.

Whoa!! wait a mins!!! you had boyfriend from England?? what about boyfriend from Africa ??? now England ? okay I am confused :confused: hmm

Whoa!! wait a mins!!! you had boyfriend from England?? what about boyfriend from Africa ??? now England ? okay I am confused :confused: hmm

im no longer dating with another man from Africa because his name is Shawn Davis i told my mom about that man he is wrong man and he have history of crimes,scams but he dont talk me online when he was offline and im felt betrayal him! but i have my right decision for good man.

his name is Tommy but im called him Tom he dont have history crimes,scams,etc he told me about that but he work at Shell Company its big company in England.

i did told my mom about that man but he very good man but he not bad guys! trust me.

...his name is Tommy but im called him Tom he dont have history crimes,scams,etc he told me about that but he work at Shell Company its big company in England....
How do you know all this? Did you do a background check on him?

Don't tell your mom he's coming? If your boyfriend really cared, he'd have you tell your mom so your mom could meet him, and get to know him.
I'm sure if your mom came to Alldeaf and read your posts, She'd freak out! I mean.. nobody will date a guy who won't let you tell your mother you are dating him.

I've had boyfriends overseas in the past.. but they didn't work out due to the distance. And none of them told me not to tell my parents. You should ALWAYS tell your parents about overseas boyfriends. I'm sure your mom would like it if you were honest with her and told her from the beginning.

my mom never read my alldeaf!

but when i send my boyfriend my address and city,country and my mom got freak out! for give my address and city,country but i would never apology my mom for that! i would like give boyfriend my address where im lives its my choice!

i did told my mom about that man from London,England and my mom says oh really! and my mom chat with him for while before she off to bed and my mom explain to him about her own rules! but i dont like her own rules! my mom asled me about her rules many times about her rules!!!!!!!!!!! but i knew!!!!

how you dating with oversea what country like italy,scotland,england,australia,denmark,etc tell me

You are no longer with that boyfriend of yours from Dallas?

that right but he work in Africa but my mom told me that im not trust him and i got little betrayal him for dating but my mom tell me dont married this man! because he had history crime,scams.

i wanted chose nice man no matter for me what i wanted it

you don't think so ?

Maybe you need to make sure this guy is not scamming you too..

check with his history like you ask other people do you know him or so...

actually I will back off... and zip my mouth as I agree with everyone else because this is so weird about this guy. I'm sorry...

wendy

Are you sure this isn't another scam?

The Shell Company scam is the Nigerian scam.

One thing that Nigerian scammers tend to do is use YIM (Yahoo) instead of AIM. They also claim to be from the United States. Sometimes, they avoid suspicions of being foreigners by claiming to be from England.

It all ends with being from Nigeria and they're looking for ways to get you to be friends with them before cheating you out of your money.

If it's not a scam, then it still won't work out.

I had a co-worker who was dating a girl from England. He had never met her in person, but was in a relationship with her for several years. Last February, they broke up. He took it hard because he actually believed that they would get married one day.

you don't think so ?

Maybe you need to make sure this guy is not scamming you too..

check with his history like you ask other people do you know him or so...

actually I will back off... and zip my mouth as I agree with everyone else because this is so weird about this guy. I'm sorry...

wendy

Same here...good luck with this guy.

I've dated a guy in england. I have a best friend in Holland, and an ex boyfriend in Denmark. my familyis from Lebanon, and I've dated some guys from that country.

So Yeah, I've done a lot of overseas dating.. but I seriously think looking in your own backyard is better.. and by that I mean date guys in your town or state. because my best friend in holland has a girlfriend here in the US, and it's seriously hard. he sees her maybe every other year. and I do not recommend it for anyone. they've been together for almost 10 years.

mostly boys always dating american girls than British girls but im sure British boys wanted married american girls more best than nothings but im sure mostly girls who lives in oversea like Italy,Australia,Ireland,Scotland,France,etc!!!!!!!!!!

you have dating oversea? but i do like British boys than any foreign boys but im sure my mom will acceptance him we have wait and see finger my cross!

Ah.. But, PLEASE PLEASE be careful.. Just.. BE CAREFUL. okay? Actually, I agreed with above posts. I wish you the best luck. O_O ^_^;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back