your parents says OK for dating oversea? like girls or boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mom never read my alldeaf!

but when i send my boyfriend my address and city,country and my mom got freak out! for give my address and city,country but i would never apology my mom for that! i would like give boyfriend my address where im lives its my choice!

i did told my mom about that man from London,England and my mom says oh really! and my mom chat with him for while before she off to bed and my mom explain to him about her own rules! but i dont like her own rules! my mom asled me about her rules many times about her rules!!!!!!!!!!! but i knew!!!!

how you dating with oversea what country like italy,scotland,england,australia,denmark,etc tell me

You did give your boyfriend of your address?? ISN'T GOOD IDEA!!!! sound not safe! you should wait till if you are more TRUST! him then can give address.. but you did give to him in RIGHT AWAY! isnt good idea. if you dont like her rules well she is right cuz she is worry about you cuz you dating or boyfriend from overseas :) .. :dunno:

OK, I'm confused. Sara, are you actually dating someone from England? That is, you and this guy have gone together to a restaurant, or the movies, or the beach, or the fair?

Or is this guy an internet pen pal that you have never met?

If he is just a pen pal, then you are not "dating" each other.

You should never meet someone for the first time at your own home. That is sooooo dangerous. You should meet at a public place like a restaurant.

Umm, this Tom guy didn't ask you to pay for his plane ticket did he? Where does he plan to stay while he's in America?

I'm sorry, but I see a forest of red flags.

OK, I'm confused. Sara, are you actually dating someone from England? That is, you and this guy have gone together to a restaurant, or the movies, or the beach, or the fair?

Or is this guy an internet pen pal that you have never met?

If he is just a pen pal, then you are not "dating" each other.

You should never meet someone for the first time at your own home. That is sooooo dangerous. You should meet at a public place like a restaurant.

Umm, this Tom guy didn't ask you to pay for his plane ticket did he? Where does he plan to stay while he's in America?

I'm sorry, but I see a forest of red flags.

im explain to you

Tom is busniessman for Shell company in England but im not sure what city is but i will ask him when he online he can pays for airplanes tickets im swear to god!

i didn't penpal at Tom but i dating him!

but he found me by deafvp and he chat me online for first times since for long hours and my mom met him for first times also and after my mom chat him they im still chat him for longer hours they im ready for bed.

Tom is not dangerous man! i told him he is crime? he says no! i says oh really im tell you about that!

You did give your boyfriend of your address?? ISN'T GOOD IDEA!!!! sound not safe! you should wait till if you are more TRUST! him then can give address.. but you did give to him in RIGHT AWAY! isnt good idea. if you dont like her rules well she is right cuz she is worry about you cuz you dating or boyfriend from overseas :) .. :dunno:

I agree I wouldn't give anyone online my home address, if i meet them online recently... I rather wait until couple of months or years to see if I trust the person or not.

Anyway be careful Sara1981, perhaps that person isn't who you think they are.

im explain to you

Tom is busniessman for Shell company in England but im not sure what city is but i will ask him when he online he can pays for airplanes tickets im swear to god!

i didn't penpal at Tom but i dating him!
Oh. Your posts sound like he was coming to meet you for the first time, for a first date. I thought he was just chatting with you on line. But you say the two of you actually go out on dates together. What kind of places does he take you to?

Tom is not dangerous man! i told him he is crime? he says no! i says oh really im tell you about that!
So you just have his say so that he's not a criminal or dangerous man?

If he was a criminal or dangerous man, do you think he would confess that to you?

Oh. Your posts sound like he was coming to meet you for the first time, for a first date. I thought he was just chatting with you on line. But you say the two of you actually go out on dates together. What kind of places does he take you to?

So you just have his say so that he's not a criminal or dangerous man?

If he was a criminal or dangerous man, do you think he would confess that to you?

i dont think so! he not dangerous man! but he is travel man and he busniessman

im not sure what kind he and me will going out dates but i cant tell you none of your busniess

I am agree with everyone here.

I am British and met German in REAL LIFE and married him and live in Germany in 1985.

Just curious. How "Tom" found you then?

i dont think so! he not dangerous man! but he is travel man and he busniessman

im not sure what kind he and me will going out dates but i cant tell you none of your busniess
No, it's not my business but you presented the topic to AllDeaf for public comment.

I hope for your sake that he is NOT dangerous. It doesn't hurt to check him out.

At first I thought you just chatted with Tom on line. I didn't realize that he already visited you before and that you actually went on dates. Or did you go to England to meet him? I thought that he was planning for his first trip to America.

It's just too confusing. Sometimes you say that you will go out on dates, but sometimes you say that you are dating.

Your mom probably just worries about you. But she has to realize that you are grown up now, so you don't have to follow her rules in your own home.

I hope everything goes well for you.

So, Sara, he had found you on the VP directory (DeafVP.com, VPList.com, etc), right?

You still live with your mother and brother in the family home, right?

Next week will be the first time you ever met Tom, right?

Last time I checked that in United Kingdom and most, if not all over Europe, it is against the law to store/keep records of the residents there. So, there is no way we could run background checks on anyone from Europe like we are able to do here in the United States.

Sara, do you have someone that you trust enough to read posts in your thread here? Maybe they can help to explain more clearly for you to understand?

If Tom really cares about you, he wouldn't mind having your mother to know he was coming to see you.

Sara, please think us (AllDeafers) as your friends who care and are concerned about you.

Sara..

You brought it up on Alldeaf, you better accept that people are going to panic or be worried. Don't tell us it's none of our business if you're going to bring it up yourself. If you don't want us to give advice or warnings, Don't Bring It Up!

I still think you need to find someone to date in your hometown or Home State, instead of Looking in other countries. And don't tell me there aren't any good men where you live.. because I know there are plenty of good men all over the US.

Sara..

You brought it up on Alldeaf, you better accept that people are going to panic or be worried. Don't tell us it's none of our business if you're going to bring it up yourself. If you don't want us to give advice or warnings, Don't Bring It Up!
I still think you need to find someone to date in your hometown or Home State, instead of Looking in other countries. And don't tell me there aren't any good men where you live.. because I know there are plenty of good men all over the US.

Yeah??? :dunno: I assume she is enjoying playing game with us or get a full attendant to her??? If you apparently said None of business then don't write this post OKIE !!! :confused:

No, it's not my business but you presented the topic to AllDeaf for public comment.

I hope for your sake that he is NOT dangerous. It doesn't hurt to check him out.

At first I thought you just chatted with Tom on line. I didn't realize that he already visited you before and that you actually went on dates. Or did you go to England to meet him? I thought that he was planning for his first trip to America.

It's just too confusing. Sometimes you say that you will go out on dates, but sometimes you say that you are dating.

Your mom probably just worries about you. But she has to realize that you are grown up now, so you don't have to follow her rules in your own home.

I hope everything goes well for you.

he will meet me next week but i dont going england to meet him but i did going England on nov.2002 but i dont meet before Tom but im wishes i would going with him for nice romantic if my mom says SO! or i can says SO!

my mom never worried about me when im on dating with him but i will be fine im adult i can handles myself

Never again, Sara is always trust in scammer, nothing is new.

I'm surprised that she bother her momther about it, that is very weird to me.

Yeah??? :dunno: I assume she is enjoying playing game with us or get a full attendant to her??? If you apparently said None of business then don't write this post OKIE !!! :confused:

Sara is probably need your attention, even it does to all of us. :roll:

She's 25 years old then why does she bother mother about it.

So, Sara, he had found you on the VP directory (DeafVP.com, VPList.com, etc), right?

You still live with your mother and brother in the family home, right?

Next week will be the first time you ever met Tom, right?

Last time I checked that in United Kingdom and most, if not all over Europe, it is against the law to store/keep records of the residents there. So, there is no way we could run background checks on anyone from Europe like we are able to do here in the United States.

Sara, do you have someone that you trust enough to read posts in your thread here? Maybe they can help to explain more clearly for you to understand?

If Tom really cares about you, he wouldn't mind having your mother to know he was coming to see you.

Sara, please think us (AllDeafers) as your friends who care and are concerned about you.

yes im lives with my mom and my brother till i getting married one days but i can get out her house one days.I did told my mom about that and my mom knew it! but im 26 years old

i talk my boyfriend online and he tell me about his come to USA next weeks but he told me about i wont tell my mom about his visit to USA and i says that fine with me!

when the boys found me on deafvp and chat me online but i would trust this boys or not!

i do trust on alldeaf thread and i would agree with thread or disagree thread no matters for me.

but you can talk me online my aim is saraboyce1981 and my yahoo id is sara_boyce1981

mostly boys always dating american girls than British girls but im sure British boys wanted married american girls more best than nothings but im sure mostly girls who lives in oversea like Italy,Australia,Ireland,Scotland,France,etc!!!!!!!!!!

I told my mom about i have english boyfriend and my mom says oh really! and he from London,England he dont have history crimes and lots of mores but he very nice man but he work for Shell company BIGGER company! as softwares like fix computer i think so but im sure my boyfriend will come visit me on June 18 for 2 weeks they later he will come on July 30 for 2 weeks but my boyfriend tell me about wont tell my mom i told him i says OK! i trust him.He very busniessman and he very tall man than me he is 6'3 than me! but he been travels lots.

you have dating oversea? but i do like British boys than any foreign boys but im sure my mom will acceptance him we have wait and see finger my cross!

I have tell you so seriously...

You must trust in person that met in real life, not from online or online date and they are bad for you then we wouldn't feel sorry for you if you don't listen to us, that fine if you get victim from scammer then would you bring extremely attention at us?

Shell Company can be associated with scammers, also you never know.

You want nice house for $400,000 but you don't know about how is figure out on budget, also work at VS aren't pay you so enough and you need go to college to get BD/BA then you can afford it yourself.

Sara, my parent don't care about me, even date with forgeiners.

Sigh . . . it's obvious that I've been scammed. I'm such a sucker! :lol:

Sara says she dated the guy but they never even met each other in person. This whole thing is a make-believe story, and I fell for it. :iolol:

Sara said "but my boyfriend tell me about wont tell my mom i told him i says OK!" That's RED FLAG!!!

i talk my boyfriend online and he tell me about his come to USA next weeks but he told me about i wont tell my mom about his visit to USA and i says that fine with me!

red_flag.gif
red_flag.gif
red_flag.gif
red_flag.gif
red_flag.gif
red_flag.gif

seems that some people here are tiptoeing around your comments but i will not. so if i were you, i'd dump him and look for a locale man. what you said about your boyfriend raises a boatload of red flags. for your safety reason, screw him.

sorry i will not and i refuse to be a "nice guy" about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back