Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Separated

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Filed for divorce

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..please explain

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Leibling, we broke up in May 2007, so that's old news. We still live together but will move out when the lease of the apartment ends on Feb 2008. We are friends, of course. We had our good reasons, by the way.

Am sorry to hear about that, but glad to hear that you both remain friends - it's not very often that after relationships end, stay as friends...

I got divorced after 6.5 years of marriage to an Australian hearing bloke in 2004 - now am in a relationship with a wonderful deaf guy with whom I'm expecting my first baby in March 2008. ;) (yes, same guy you met at Bear's memorial last March.)

Cheers.

thanks, catocooper and I know who you are. :) congrats on ur pregnancy and have a family in the future. :)

been in a relationship for 2 years, only lived with him 6 months of those two years. (he's currently deployed and coming home very soon woot!)

Prior was in a relationship for 6 years and married for 3, now divorced.

@Freaky Cat - I remember your posts about your marriage which is really sad....

yeah guess it wasnt meant to be... dont worry abut me.. im fine and doing great! :)

i know i will never get married.... ever again.... :D

(sorry my cat pressed enter and i wasnt finished typing.. LOL.. :P )

yeah guess it wasnt meant to be... dont worry abut me.. im fine and doing great! :)

i know i will never get married.... ever again.... :D

(sorry my cat pressed enter and i wasnt finished typing.. LOL.. :P )

Never say never. I didn't expect to get married again cuz I was done with men. But love has found me and we knew right away we want to be together for eternity. You have wonderful personality and I have good feeling that love will find you.

I agreed with you. I never thought I'd marry and look at me, eh eh eh. Never know when the right time comes.

"When the student ready, the teacher will come up"

Never say never. I didn't expect to get married again cuz I was done with men. But love has found me and we knew right away we want to be together for eternity. You have wonderful personality and I have good feeling that love will find you.

yea i agree with u.. after i got divorced and i say promised myself and never get marry again but now look at me i got married.. i was wrong.. since right time..

True - I remmy my friend tells me she will never become Mother because she don't like being pregnant and babies, now she has 4 children of her own, she cherish them!

well k i put down engaged for now and with in a week from today I'll be married :D

Yeah I didnt want to get married after seeing all of my brothers and my sisters getting married before they turned 18 then divorced by 20 years old? I promised myself I wouldnt be like them! I had gotten proposals throughout the years but I always turned them down as I wasnt ready. Now I am 34- I thought I found love so we got married but I too was abandoned. Again! I don't think I will go thru that again. Forget it. I rather focus on my son and myself and my pets... I wouldnt mind date.. but thats it! nothing more!

I agreed with you. I never thought I'd marry and look at me, eh eh eh. Never know when the right time comes.

"When the student ready, the teacher will come up"

Yeah I never married till this year.. It was my first marriage! I thought it was right time! dang! it sucks! ha!

yea i agree with u.. after i got divorced and i say promised myself and never get marry again but now look at me i got married.. i was wrong.. since right time..

yeah but i have been thru experiences so i know... being abandoned and all that.. it hurts.. sigh..

True - I remmy my friend tells me she will never become Mother because she don't like being pregnant and babies, now she has 4 children of her own, she cherish them!

Yeah life sure is funny... I guess we all are different... thinking we will never get chance and bang there is the chance but it burned out in mine.. Problem how do we know if its right time or right person? sigh!

well k i put down engaged for now and with in a week from today I'll be married :D

Wow.. I hope you will have a lovely wedding.. Best wishes for a happy life with your sweetie! :)

Dating a wonderful man I met from college and he has been nothing but amazing to me. It has been a month now. And he always hanging out with my family and the gang. :)

Back