• Other..please explain

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters

highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
just a poll about what your current marital status is :naughty:

Last edited:
I put down married even though I had been divorced before. cant put both? :giggle:

I am single and free for a chick :naughty:

Last edited:
I am a widow, and have been for 15 years. My son's father died when he was 6 years old. I was too busy getting him raised to worry about another relationship!:giggle:

I am a widow, and have been for 15 years. My son's father died when he was 6 years old. I was too busy getting him raised to worry about another relationship!:giggle:

sorry to hear that.. it must be difficult to raise a child on your own :|

Single, prefer that way. I am very happy being single since my last ex, which was the worst WASTE of my lifetime. Single give me more freedom and risk-free :giggle:

Now he is all grown up, u ready for another relationship? :giggle:

Now he is all grown up, u ready for another relationship? :giggle:

Sure! Trouble is, finding someone who will put up with how busy I am right now. I added two classes I'm teaching to my counseling schedule, and still trying to finish up that last degree!

i'm separated but its in process of divorce.. so it wont be long before my status will be divorced! I cant wait so i can get it over with and MOVE on.. :D

I am happily married for 22 years now.

I was like :confused: after read some posts here... It must be that I miss a lot since I didn´t visit AD very much...

@highlands - I thought you will get married soon?

@sequoias - Are you a single? I thought you are in relationship - soon to be engaged?

@Jillo - I´m very sorry to hear about this but I know from your posts that you are wonderful mother. Your son is very lucky to have wonderful mother like you. How old is your son now? I remember from your posts that he must be 19 or 20 years old.. .right?

@Freaky Cat - I remember your posts about your marriage which is really sad.... :(

Sure! Trouble is, finding someone who will put up with how busy I am right now. I added two classes I'm teaching to my counseling schedule, and still trying to finish up that last degree!

then ready for relationship... :fingersx:

Liebling, I am currently single .. I broke up with my ex-love cuz of some problems.. and yes,I want to marry someday in the near future :)

Leibling, we broke up in May 2007, so that's old news. We still live together but will move out when the lease of the apartment ends on Feb 2008. We are friends, of course. We had our good reasons, by the way.

I am single because I still haven't met a man who I'd like to be with all my life. Online, Outside, or anywhere else.

I am happily married for 22 years now.

I was like :confused: after read some posts here... It must be that I miss a lot since I didn´t visit AD very much...

@highlands - I thought you will get married soon?

@sequoias - Are you a single? I thought you are in relationship - soon to be engaged?

@Jillo - I´m very sorry to hear about this but I know from your posts that you are wonderful mother. Your son is very lucky to have wonderful mother like you. How old is your son now? I remember from your posts that he must be 19 or 20 years old.. .right?

@Freaky Cat - I remember your posts about your marriage which is really sad.... :(
Thank you Liebling. He is now 21 years old. All grown up! He missed alot not having his dad, but my brother tried to be a role model for him. Unfortunately, he died as well when my son was 16, and my own father died when my son was 2. So most of the time it was just me and him. He experienced a lot of loss as a child, but he seems to have gotten through it without too many scars.

Leibling, we broke up in May 2007, so that's old news. We still live together but will move out when the lease of the apartment ends on Feb 2008. We are friends, of course. We had our good reasons, by the way.

Its wonderful that you can remain friends. We can never have enough true friends.

I am married for 24 years and still going strong. :)

Back