Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Filed for divorce

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Other..please explain

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Single...

oh wow!!! congrats to dhb and laketahoe!!! i am happy for you both! :D

Thanks Cheri, and your darn right about this comment. It isn't easy, and took us 7 years to develop right relationship.

Relationship isn't about owning somebody else, and anyone doing this way is asking for trouble in later time.

Relationship is all about committing to supporting each other for the rest of life, for better or for worse.

It's not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. ;)

:jaw: wow... Congratulations on your marriage, LakeTahoe & DHB!!!!

What make you & DBH do that since I know many of your and DHB's post that you both object marriage... wow...

*nodding* i am speechless too cuz of their previous posts about not wanting to marry and etc.. im still dumbfounded! i guess its a miracle! lol :P

I am happily married for 22 years now.I was like :confused: after read some posts here... It must be that I miss a lot since I didn´t visit AD very much...

@highlands - I thought you will get married soon?

@sequoias - Are you a single? I thought you are in relationship - soon to be engaged?

@Jillo - I´m very sorry to hear about this but I know from your posts that you are wonderful mother. Your son is very lucky to have wonderful mother like you. How old is your son now? I remember from your posts that he must be 19 or 20 years old.. .right?

@Freaky Cat - I remember your posts about your marriage which is really sad.... :(

I am married for 24 years and still going strong. :)

Married :)

ran256 and I married almost 27 1/2 years :kiss:

I am happily married with my wife for 22 yrs in original marriage (not 2nd or 3rd ones) and still going strong!!!

Liebling, Koala and ASLGAL... are your marriage in original or 2nd or 3rd?

Last edited:
BTW... LakeTahoe, Congrats with your recently marriage and it will come to many many years to cherish to your hubby forever -- keep that way! :thumb:

Last edited:
I am happily married with my wife for 22 yrs in original marriage (not 2nd or 3rd ones) and still going strong!!!

Liebling, Koala and ASLGAL... are your marriage in original or 2nd or 3rd?

This is our first marriage the original and yes, we are still going strong. :)

Back