Your Favorite Seasons?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
I vote summer

Autumn (same as fall) is it, but l ike inochi's description on how earth's is given a personality, in the form of a 'pictureframe' of life... but yeah i like summmer, like a long warm autumn though. With a really warm autumn you can liker enjoy the sun so long to read a bok without worry about being scorhed or the fastr movement of the sun aganst the shadows...it's more even. That is only on the warm, dry autumn. To me, Summer symblise happy tmies, whereas autumn is more serene. Winter is food and sleeptime, and spring is motivation time.

If I chose to stay in the midwest, I would dread the winter... icy roads, snow shoveling, and hate the heat which don't bend me well. So it does me good in Fla overall. But I lose one little bit that I used to like the cool air sometime cuz it's very nice to breathe... so fresh and more brain alert. But I love the north Fla weather, year wise.

Voted Fall because I love Fall season!! its best weather in the fall in Colorado! Also I picked Fall to be married!!! Got married in October 2005

I voted for Summer because it's the time where everyone gets to hang loose.

Although, I do like Spring and Autumn as well. My favorite time of Autumn is where I get to see colors that are changing on the leaves. :)

We all need a balance of these 4 seasons.

It's hard to say what my favorite season is since the weather is messed up around here.

If I had to pick, I'd probably say WINTER. :)

I voted Fall because it's my birthday in Oct. I love Autumn and Spring. I do like Summer but I hate the humidity. I am sick of winter because of cold flu common. I always got a shot for FLU vaccine once time every years. I do like snow because it's beautiful. I do like to play a snowball throws and submit the snowballs to make a snowman. I prefer Autumn and Spring because of weather cool and warm.

I can definitely say that the favorite season for my Siberian Huskies would be winter. They just love to roll over and bury themselves under a big pile of snow. Brrr...

I'm definitely for FALL. Summer too hot, Winter too COLD, and Spring too RAINY!

Fall is beautiful with leaves and colors. Weather is perfect. :)

My favorite seasons are spring and summer. For spring, April shower brings Mayflowers. For summer, the Joy of outdoor activities and brilliant Firework spectacular. :lol::wave:

I much prefer Late Spring/Early Fall; Not to cold, not to hot

Although this Summer isn't truning out too bad - yet, here in Michigan's Thumb area! :thumb:

-charles

Alway being FALL ! WHy? because, Is was great pleasure in 365 simple reminders as like a real simple life.. When you were a kids and your kids grow up, It's more important to be their friends than their are.....many years in your love heart... Smile :)

Alway being FALL ! WHy? because, Is was great pleasure in 365 simple reminders as like a real simple life.. When you were a kids and your kids grow up, It's more important to be their friends than their are.....many years in your love heart... Smile :)

That I agreed to.

Back