Your Favorite Seasons?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
I vote winter and fall. October is my fav month. An open season. :D

My favourite season was once summer, but I can't tolerate the heat these days. It would have been winter because of the snow and no mosquitoes, but it doesn't snow these days, so the mosquitoes stick around. So I say fall. I don't worry about having to remove leaves from my yard. I like them there, so I keep them. That's what fall is supposed to look like! Fall also has most of the good holidays, and getting ready for Christmas and New Year too. I'm one of those people who starts Christmas really early. The first crisp morning, I step outside and see the light blue sky, I feel the light bitey breeze, I smell the changing leaves with a touch of fireplace smoke from distant houses, it gets me in the mood for hot cocoa and classic pumpkin pie in a pastry crust and coconut cream on top. I turn on the heaters for the first time in months, and they put off that funky smell, get out my warm fuzzy pyjamas and bathrobe and slippers, feels like luxury. The one thing I don't like about the cold weather is the heat bill. That costs so much more than air conditioning.

Darn, Can't vote three's..
I prefer votes: Spring, Summer and Fall

HATE: winter rest of my life..

Back