Your Favorite Seasons?

What is your favorite season?

• Total voters
I can definitely say that the favorite season for my Siberian Huskies would be winter. They just love to roll over and bury themselves under a big pile of snow. Brrr...

Dogs do get frisky in cool and cold weather! It's a delight to watch!

i go for fall! it awesome because temp was perfect .. i can feel relax and i can go see football season! even high school hang out.. lol! that was good thing for younger people .. now i am not that high school people.. so i look for weather, football season

smile

i go for fall! it awesome because temp was perfect .. i can feel relax and i can go see football season! even high school hang out.. lol! that was good thing for younger people .. now i am not that high school people.. so i look for weather, football season

smile

Great. That was great.

I prefer winter in East Coast and Summer in west coast

I lived in Seattle for 5 years. I did not feel comfortable during winter in Seattle because near to Puget Sound Bay. If, I go to mountain at Mt Baker Ski or Ski at Cascade (near to I-90). Cold weather does not bother me. I was ski staff.

In East Coast (Washington DC to NYC) during summer. No pleasure with humid. Some time, very heavy pour rain during tropical storm or hurricane.

This season, not bad summer in east coast.

I see higher number of people vote for fall.
I am sick of remove leafs from our yards.

Although Fall has those beautiful colors (seen more in the north than down here in the south) my favorite would have to be Spring. We don't get much snow here, but after a season where everything looks dead, I love the Spring, when things turn green and flowers all start to bloom. Daffodils, tulips, then Iris and Gladiola with all the bushes and trees chiming in. So pretty and cheerful.

I love fall... the morning crisp of air, leave changing colors, and new fall clothes makes me feel so good. I dread on winters ugh!

I like Spring and Autumn. I love the cool weather. Loves to walk down the canal during spring/autumn time. Summer is okay but too hot. Rather to be in the pool. Winter sucks- hates to shovel snows out of my way and hates to drive in the snow, It is totally scary!!:Ohno:

Back