Young couples should get married and get pregnancy

Older parents age have nothing to do with the situation. But put it this way, Younger teenagers still should not have kids or baby period until they finish high school or college. They need to realized their educations come first before settilng down so young. Once they realized having a baby, it not so fun job. Being a parents is a very very big responblities. Back in those days like 1900 to 1940 or 50's they were allow to be married if they made a mistake in first place. But today kids have more options to either keep the baby, abortion or give up the baby for adoption. But remember teenagers can't handle being a parents. Most of the teenage girls committed crimes dumping their baby in a dumpter to die. Most of these girls are scare to death to go to anyone for help.

Actually, older parents are usually more estabished in their carreers and more finanacially stable. This gives them MORE free time to spend withtheir children, as well as less stress over providing neccessities making them better able to enjoy their chidlren. Young couples are often having to work so hard at a minimum wage job that the children spend most of their time in day care or with a baby sitter. By the time the parents reach an age when they are able to enjoy their kids, the kids are grown up. This in and of itself is a support for parents waiting until they are older to have chidlren.

Disagree

I disagree about that... my parents are already in 40s while I am 20s. Yes its nice to see my parents live and long.

But--- for me.. no thanks.. i rather late 20s due money.

I rather to start retirement but you say about 70 years old, oh please about disappoint but it would be stupid enough if have no retirement plan or investing money nothing at all. What would wise grandparent? It nothing wrong have retirement and still have good time....

The stress issue is what shortage our age and life.

What world are you living in? Marriage is one of a huge commitment, it comes with many responsibilities, people should not get married out of the feeling of necessarily. People need to be 100% sure of what they want in a marriage, would they vow to be with each others for better and for worse? Marriage is not something should be taken lightly. It's a commitment a commitment for life. :)

Nobody should never use "money" for a reason to get married.

You got that right! AMEN!

Actually, older parents are usually more estabished in their carreers and more finanacially stable. This gives them MORE free time to spend withtheir children, as well as less stress over providing neccessities making them better able to enjoy their chidlren. Young couples are often having to work so hard at a minimum wage job that the children spend most of their time in day care or with a baby sitter. By the time the parents reach an age when they are able to enjoy their kids, the kids are grown up. This in and of itself is a support for parents waiting until they are older to have chidlren.

Yeah some of that true, but don't forget taht some older women do have hard time getting pregnant due to the age issue. So age does play a role in this. Lot of women in 30 to 50 s have hard time getting pregnant is always such a big struggle. But drugs or teachologies don't always work for some women to get pregnant. So it not always simple as it may seems.

Is that the only excuse you have? That's not a valid enough excuse. You're better of saying that parents should learn to live their life better so that they can live longer and see their kids more.

Either way, the results will be the same.

If we were to allow kids to marry at the age of 16, they would move out and live on their own. In other words, we're letting them leave home earlier than usual and that means parents and kids will spend less time together.

Is that the only excuse you have? That's not a valid enough excuse. You're better of saying that parents should learn to live their life better so that they can live longer and see their kids more.

Either way, the results will be the same.

If we were to allow kids to marry at the age of 16, they would move out and live on their own. In other words, we're letting them leave home earlier than usual and that means parents and kids will spend less time together.

U got a good point there, Vampy.

Yeah some of that true, but don't forget taht some older women do have hard time getting pregnant due to the age issue. So age does play a role in this. Lot of women in 30 to 50 s have hard time getting pregnant is always such a big struggle. But drugs or teachologies don't always work for some women to get pregnant. So it not always simple as it may seems.

Fertility problems can occur at any age. I'm not talking about women attempting to conceive at the age of 50. I'm talking about postponing child bearing until one completes education and becomes established in a career.

Fertility problems can occur at any age. I'm not talking about women attempting to conceive at the age of 50. I'm talking about postponing child bearing until one completes education and becomes established in a career.

Yeah that true for some. But women in their 20's are more success then older women at child bearing age cuz of what the doctor told me. They are the one with the PH.D tsk.

It just not for everyone. My wife and I where young when we married. I was 20 and she was 19. Still young, and we knew we where in love at that time. My good friend(she has same birthday and year as me) and her man got married the same time as us, and they lasted only a year(not even). It just depends on how deep the love is and everything. can't say everyone should wait till they are older or should marry young. Most might and should wait till they are older. Others would be fine if they marry young.

I absolute agree. I've seen too many people choose to stay together because of kids or get married because they have a kid together. It is necessary for love to thrive and for marriages to succeed by two people who are in love, not for the sake of a child that they created together. ;)

Guilty as charge :( .

It just not for everyone. My wife and I where young when we married. I was 20 and she was 19. Still young, and we knew we where in love at that time. My good friend(she has same birthday and year as me) and her man got married the same time as us, and they lasted only a year(not even). It just depends on how deep the love is and everything. can't say everyone should wait till they are older or should marry young. Most might and should wait till they are older. Others would be fine if they marry young.

I have to agree with you. Being in love young and old should marry base on being love is always wonderful. Once you are in love, you love that person for a love time. Love is hard, and it very rare to fine true love then to be married. :) Once you got true love, don't lose it. Life is short.

I believe that young couples should get married and get a pregnancy in younger age such at 16 years-old mothers and 18 years-old fathers so that their children will see their parents most of life.

I felt that young couples should not get married too early "immature" But Of course, Love to be with Parent for more years! ;)

sometimes some people don't know what real true meaning of love or being love is to them until it hit them real hard in the head. Love has many different meanings as we all know it. Expressions of love may include the love for a "soul" or mind, the love of laws and organizations, love for a body, love for nature, love of food, love of money, love for learning, love of power, love of fame, love for the respect of others, etc etera. Different people place varying degrees of importance on the kinds of love they receive. According to philosophers, the only goal of life is to be happy. And there is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved. Love is essentially an abstract concept, much easier to experience than to explain.

I have to agree with you. Being in love young and old should marry base on being love is always wonderful. Once you are in love, you love that person for a love time. Love is hard, and it very rare to fine true love then to be married. :) Once you got true love, don't lose it. Life is short.

I have found my true love almost 5 years ago after being 18 years apart. We were in heaven all over again. True love is like ghost, you will know when you see and feel it. It is like moving from Heaven to Earth, the amazing feelings, the sparks is so alive each day, etc...you will know. Wish we listened to our hearts 18 years ago, but it doesn't matter now. At least we are together now and our dreams came true. Yes life is short. Alot of people have found their true loves too late, but it is amazing feeling. When we were children we were not mature to understand true love, or what love is, etc...like the old days...because we all were focus on the money, the future, etc...not our heart. If we listen to our heart than to worry what other people say, about money, future, etc...then we would have been married for more than twenty years today.

I have found my true love almost 5 years ago after being 18 years apart. We were in heaven all over again. True love is like ghost, you will know when you see and feel it. It is like moving from Heaven to Earth, the amazing feelings, the sparks is so alive each day, etc...you will know. Wish we listened to our hearts 18 years ago, but it doesn't matter now. At least we are together now and our dreams came true. Yes life is short. Alot of people have found their true loves too late, but it is amazing feeling. When we were children we were not mature to understand true love, or what love is, etc...like the old days...because we all were focus on the money, the future, etc...not our heart. If we listen to our heart than to worry what other people say, about money, future, etc...then we would have been married for more than twenty years today.

Wow, you lucky. I had a true love many year ago only sad part about it my true love killed himself. So I am sure there is a second chance again to finding real true love for me again withe right guy somewhere waiting to be found. Finding or having to have true love is rare to find until it can find you. Love can find it way that what I believe. It hard to find any good mature guys these days.

What world are you living in? Marriage is one of a huge commitment, it comes with many responsibilities, people should not get married out of the feeling of necessarily. People need to be 100% sure of what they want in a marriage, would they vow to be with each others for better and for worse? Marriage is not something should be taken lightly. It's a commitment a commitment for life. :)

In Nazi world, we told to kick your ass. Hey, it's old fashion they thought that they suggest to kids that should get marry and grow each other.

I totally understand that if both are bad chemical together and become smog. It just an opinion suggest! Oh yeah, someone post that saying first sex on first dating always have long relationship. :)

I believe that young couples should get married and get a pregnancy in younger age such at 16 years-old mothers and 18 years-old fathers so that their children will see their parents most of life.

I disagree entirely.....have no idea how old you are probably very young...??
at 16 a Girls body is not ready for childbearing.....and few Boys are ready for fatherhood and all the responsibilities that go with it.......

A baby is not something you can 'hand back' when it gets too hard....

Think Long and Hard before you take this step you are advocating.......
Haveing children should be one of the Most Important events in your life and not one to be taken lightly.

If you just wish to 'have fun' then thats your choice...just dont do it at someone elses expence....

You are insane. There are too many adults having kids they can't take care of. I would NEVER, and no one ever should, advocate for CHILDREN to have children.

That is exactly right and you took my word out of my ASL. Children think they are Adult, which they are not. They have to become Adult at 20 or 21 years old. Things have change a lot in the 21st Century. The cost of living is very high now, even when you have a family to take care of. I don't know why you want to have children getting married early and have babies, just because you want to spend the rest of your life with Mom and Dad? Don't worry about the ages. That is a life cycle and we all prefer to wait until we are ready to have children. It is a lot better to wait until beyond 25 to 30 years old to get marry and have children. I was not ready to have marriage and children until I was in my 30. It is really worth it. So give the young teenagers a break and let them enjoy life whether in college or jobs. No one want to tie down with the children until they are ready to start a family. :wave:

That is exactly right and you took my word out of my ASL. Children think they are Adult, which they are not. They have to become Adult at 20 or 21 years old. Things have change a lot in the 21st Century. The cost of living is very high now, even when you have a family to take care of. I don't know why you want to have children getting married early and have babies, just because you want to spend the rest of your life with Mom and Dad? Don't worry about the ages. That is a life cycle and we all prefer to wait until we are ready to have children. It is a lot better to wait until beyond 25 to 30 years old to get marry and have children. I was not ready to have marriage and children until I was in my 30. It is really worth it. So give the young teenagers a break and let them enjoy life whether in college or jobs. No one want to tie down with the children until they are ready to start a family. :wave:

I agree..I had my daughter when I was 24 (not planned) and even then, I wasnt really emotionally nor financially ready to have a baby. I cant imagine having a baby at 16! :eek3:

Back