Young couples should get married and get pregnancy

webexplorer

Reaction score
I believe that young couples should get married and get a pregnancy in younger age such at 16 years-old mothers and 18 years-old fathers so that their children will see their parents most of life.

I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with your statement. :( .

I disagree, too cuz they are still almost kids themselves.

That's your opinion. I strongly disagree with this. That's way too young to get married and cannot enjoy her/his life. What about college? College is also important for future job.

That used to be the case long time ago when life span was short. However they had to grow up fast and work so hard. We think we work hard? It's nothing like how hard they work. They were lucky to live to 40.

However, today we live to be 70 or later easily so why be in a hurry to have a baby when can put it off and be more mature so that can be in better shape emotionally and finiancially?

That's your opinion. I strongly disagree with this. That's way too young to get married and cannot enjoy her/his life. What about college? College is also important for future job.

Excatly - college provides you excellent chance to land into a well paid employment right after college/University degrees.

We (children) have seen our parents ever since. We enjoy seeing each other for so many years. That's something that you want your children to grow up and to be young to see their children for many years. I don't think that it is a problem.

I see your point about important stuff like college and jobs. They could challenge themselves to reach their goal, and they want to sure that they are happy to see their family. The ideal, colleges and jobs are taking away your time. A family is so important that comes first. Nothing is perfect. My family went thru college and got their job, and they contact and visit often which is nice. That's something that you want for your children for the future, too.

that true!

mostly teenager under 18 wanted have baby first they get married that so crazy! but must met mr.right man first! they how long been dating would be but dont be so rushed for have baby!

my older cousin who have 2 sons and my older cousin have baby first they got married that so isane! but its their choice what wanted it

Uh huh...no way! I would rather enjoy my early adulthood being single and free.

I want my kids to experience different experiences while during young adulthood rather than being tied down with lots of responsibilities.

Also, at 16 and 18 years old, what kind of jobs can they get to be able to support a family?

I believe that young couples should get married and get a pregnancy in younger age such at 16 years-old mothers and 18 years-old fathers so that their children will see their parents most of life.

Oh dear, you are such pathetic ! Nowadays, those kids are very immature at those ages. Not like 1950's.

* Knock your head *

:eek3: That is basicly children having children. I do not know any 16 year old who I would feel is responsible enough to get married let alone have a child to take care of by 18. Most teenagers can't even be bothered to walk the dog...........you want to entrust a baby to them? That is crazy. With todays technology, Adults live much longer and there is no reason in the world for any one to hurry up and get married and have kids.

I respectfully disagree they're basically kids themselves, it's gonna be extreme hard on them raising a baby themselves. They have to be able to get up during the night feeding their baby, then get up early for school, who's gonna watch the baby during the day while those teens are in school? When the teens get home they have to take care of the baby, feed, change, bath, get the baby to sleep, then they have homework, that's a stressful job for them. It's not like you can just say, 'Ok, I'm tired of being a mother or father,' and just give up. That child's still here. Those teens cannot handle the pressure and frustration. Let's not also forget it cost money to have a child, it's not cheap either, having a baby can be expensive. Their life won't be the same. They will missed out on their whole teen years. They might won't be able to go to their own prom, or never go off to college, they won't be able to have the opportunity to do anything again because bringing a baby in the world change everything, their whole life and it's true.

Sorry, I am going to have to say I disagree with your statment. They are a bit too young to get married to know what they want. Just because they have a child does not means they should be married or forced to be married. People should get married for the right reasons, not the wrong reasons.

Yep, college is important if they can afford to go if they didn't have a child you know. Teenagers think they are invincible and can conquer the world. They fall in love sometimes at the drop of a hat, then fall out of love just as quickly. They may believe they have all of the answers to life, but they simply do not.

We (children) have seen our parents ever since. We enjoy seeing each other for so many years. That's something that you want your children to grow up and to be young to see their children for many years. I don't think that it is a problem.

I see your point about important stuff like college and jobs. They could challenge themselves to reach their goal, and they want to sure that they are happy to see their family. The ideal, colleges and jobs are taking away your time. A family is so important that comes first. Nothing is perfect. My family went thru college and got their job, and they contact and visit often which is nice. That's something that you want for your children for the future, too.

Understand you say family important. But that don't means they must get married cuz of a baby. The child wills still have a family witout the teenager being married so young. Marriage as a teen couple is extremely difficult. The teenagers are not yet adults or they are barely legal. Some are pregnant or have gotten a girl pregnant, some think they are in love; maybe they are. Many teens get married to run away from violent or neglectful situations at home involving their parents or guardians. Some may only want to feel loved. These marriages usually do not last too long these days. Half of teen marriages end in divorce within 15 years, compared to a third of marriages among those aged over 20. Think about that.

i am sorry i have to disagree on that
too much pressure on teenagers marriage and kids are too much stress on them.

Like evryone else, I completely disagree with the OP's statement.

Back