you think vengeance is ok?

yagazn

Reaction score
I don't think it's ok to vengeance. It's wrong to take revenge.
Some people think it's okay.

sure why not. Revenge is best served bittersweet :o It depends on the situation. In most cases, no it's not worth it at all. so why don't you kindly tell us what happened?

It depends if someone has wronged you then you can do vengeance. It depends on the circumstances, the reasons for it and whether it's lawful.

It depends if someone has wronged you then you can do vengeance. It depends on the circumstances, the reasons for it and whether it's lawful.

lawful? lol i don't think she/he's gona kill somebody or hire somebody to bust somebody's knees like Tonya Harding. I'm guessing it's something personal... the backstab thing.

I dunno, I couldn't do it, when I wanted to, as I remember my ex of 6 years cheated on me, I wanted to get even by cheating on him too, just to show him how much it hurts, and I met another guy, I just couldn't go through it, couldn't do it. I guess it wasn't in me.

Yeah, I think it depends on the situation and how much you have got to lose. It worked for Charles Bronson in Deathwish..:)

nope. i dont believe that would work out. only way is to learn away to forgive my enemy and move on... it works for me for many yrs...

I dunno, I couldn't do it, when I wanted to, as I remember my ex of 6 years cheated on me, I wanted to get even by cheating on him too, just to show him how much it hurts, and I met another guy, I just couldn't go through it, couldn't do it. I guess it wasn't in me.

exactly. that was how i felt but i had to move on... now we r in good term.

nope. i dont believe that would work out. only way is to learn away to forgive my enemy and move on... it works for me for many yrs...

Good answer, and I agree.

There is a lot of things we could do to our enemies like getting even or making them suffer just like how we have suffered. It doesn't always work because we are only hurting ourselves even more.

No cuz that would be lowering myself to their level. Yes, I have had feelings of wanting to get revenge on some people who have hurted me but why waste my time and energy on people who dont care for me?

No cuz that would be lowering myself to their level. Yes, I have had feelings of wanting to get revenge on some people who have hurted me but why waste my time and energy on people who dont care for me?

Exactly. And revenge usually ends up doing more harm to the revenge seeker than to the one to whom we seek revenge against.

Wishing revenge makes things worse and causes pressure on us... we had better move on and enjoy our time

Revenge is the act of a terrorist - fucking with others' minds to feel vindicated. The drama will just go on, regardless of who was at fault.. *plays violin*

Revenge is the act of a terrorist - fucking with others' minds to feel vindicated. The drama will just go on, regardless of who was at fault.. *plays violin*

Yea, like Highlands say..better to move on and enjoy our lives. Life is too short.

Nah, I'd just forgive them and move on. Two wrongs don't make a right. We probably won't be friends at all, depending on how bad it was done.

Nah, I'd just forgive them and move on. Two wrongs don't make a right. We probably won't be friends at all, depending on how bad it was done.

I agree. In my opinion, I see it as the lower a person's confidence is, the more likely that person sees a need to retaliate to achieve confidence...again.

Back