you think vengeance is ok?

You know, of course revenge can be sweet but it is also bittersweet. To make a revenge is like asking to put yourself on the line only because you are stooping down to a level where you shouldn't be at to begin with.

To forgive is the best option. Forgiveness is also a dicey issue. For one, it might be easy to forgive and to forget but for others, they can forgive but they won't forget. Everything is usually in a grey area meaning, it is in the middle and there is nothing that can make everything right.

You know, of course revenge can be sweet but it is also bittersweet. To make a revenge is like asking to put yourself on the line only because you are stooping down to a level where you shouldn't be at to begin with.

To forgive is the best option. Forgiveness is also a dicey issue. For one, it might be easy to forgive and to forget but for others, they can forgive but they won't forget. Everything is usually in a grey area meaning, it is in the middle and there is nothing that can make everything right.

Sometimes forgiving but not forgetting is the wise thing to do. When we forgive, we free ourselves from something that does us more harm that the person we are not forgiving. But sometimes, remembering is what protects us from putting ourselves in a vulnerable position ever again. Remebering prevents re-victimization. Like tho old saying goes, "Do it to me once, shame on you. Do it to me twice, shame on me!"

Sometimes forgiving but not forgetting is the wise thing to do. When we forgive, we free ourselves from something that does us more harm that the person we are not forgiving. But sometimes, remembering is what protects us from putting ourselves in a vulnerable position ever again. Remebering prevents re-victimization. Like tho old saying goes, "Do it to me once, shame on you. Do it to me twice, shame on me!"
That's right. When you don't forgive and forget, it becomes an obsession and feeds your hate until it gets to a point where you become a different person. When that happens, you're becoming the person you hate. :(

I can hear the spurs jangling over in the vicinity of the Ok Corral and its near high noon now....LOL!

Originally Posted by jillio
That's right. When you don't forgive and forget, it becomes an obsession and feeds your hate until it gets to a point where you become a different person. When that happens, you're becoming the person you hate. :(

Exactly

Back