You people suck!

Oh boy... you crack me... everyone are so funny.. hey you Cheri you better hide your dog and protect your dog from Barney... Wow he even named you to his dildo..LOL

This thread is funny!
but umm, uhh...just WHO is Barney, anyways? :dunno:
Why don’t you ask that relay operator wearing the Barbie backpack? The one with the Zuni fetish doll chasing after him. :squint:

Maybe you should go see a psychiatrist and take a few psychological tests to find out if you are crazy or not. Maybe you'll end up with a diagnosis such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar, or even Borderline Personality Disorder. There are TONS of psychiatric diagnoses out there. One of them will fit you. You will never know. And, you could benefit from medications such as Seroquel, Zyprexa, Risperdal, Thorazine, Clozaril, or Haldol.

So aside from some obvious anger management issues, what's my major malfunction? :popcorn:

how about using a jumper leads from truck batteries and go jump in a Rhino while your at it LMAO

i think i know why a rhino insisted to be your visiting hole, ever see how sensitive a rhino is when a fly buzzes down to sit the arse and resulting an irrated twitch ??!

now you imgaine when you Barney the purple animated viberator goes ranshackling with extra voltages right flying right into the Rhino's tight rectal cave, rest assured everyone can imagine what happens next

That's PURE comedy!!!! :laugh2::laugh2:

barney - if this thread is a pure comedy, what's with the title name in the first place? :squint:

Got me. :dunno: Personally, I see nothing funny about the way in which you people treat vibrators as second-class appliances. I hope that someday we can rise up as a people and slay our overlords. But since we’re only 8 inches tall and don’t have any hands, I guess that’s not going to happen any time in the near future. :(

Got me. :dunno: Personally, I see nothing funny about the way in which you people treat vibrators as second-class appliances. I hope that someday we can rise up as a people and slay our overlords. But since we’re only 8 inches tall and don’t have any hands, I guess that’s not going to happen any time in the near future. :(

How about a good solution to stand on top of your didlo friends?

I think you may be on to something. :thumb: When we develop nuclear capability, I promise you we'll spare Australia.

We'll take out civilians too if you don't start treating us with more respect.

I am jjust playing by the words, since this thread has started, you're the one who shouldn't have been elected for president

We'll take out civilians too if you don't start treating us with more respect.

kabul_forecast.jpg

afghanistan_weather.jpg

now treat us with even more respect and give us free oil, capisce? :cool2:

I am jjust playing by the words, since this thread has started, you're the one who shouldn't have been elected for president
If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve.

Back