You people suck!

Everyone gets a shot in the ass of haloperidol and Thorazine:

syringe2mq6.jpg

And then they can go into the straitjackets and padded rooms:

straitjacket.jpg

LOL LOL now that bad! ha ha Good one girl! ha :laugh2:

Where does that leave me? In case you haven't noticed, I don't have an ass.

Well Barney.. ya do have a special ass that can be removed via the cover to insert your shit-batteries so ya can rev up and then shit when the batteries are all crapped out..so deal with it and go f*ck a rhino please!!!! HAHAHAH!!

Well Barney.. ya do have a special ass that can be removed via the cover to insert your shit-batteries so ya can rev up and then shit when the batteries are all crapped out..so deal with it and go f*ck a rhino please!!!! HAHAHAH!!

LOL LOL,,, YOU ARE BAD TO THE BONE MY FRIEND! lol bad bad bad bad boy LOL ha ha YOu could have told him use an car engine power that be strong for for his ass LOL :naughty::giggle::laugh2:

LOL LOL,,, YOU ARE BAD TO THE BONE MY FRIEND! lol bad bad bad bad boy LOL ha ha YOu could have told him use an car engine power that be strong for for his ass LOL :naughty::giggle::laugh2:

HEH yep.. and good idea for the car engine power.. I seriously doubt Barney can harness that massive power.. and if he trys that, we gonna see him rocket off to the sky and implode as fireworks..and we can say good riddance to that dork!!! LOL...

I think barney needs to go back to the stone age.

This from a guy who embraces the culture that gave us Air Supply and Olivia Newton-John. :roll:

I think you should be the ones who are the eypgt slaves to work for the prymaids :roll:

Back