You people suck!

Go and marry a prosuitute

Thanks, Oceanblue. Northstar doesn’t even know what he’s talking about anyway. He says guys don’t use vibrators, which is nonsense—guys use vibrators all the time. Personally though, Homie don’t swing dat way. I’m Cheri’s vibrator ‘til death do us part.

I think I know who you are now :D

Or a power adaptor where that can boost the best in the world, than useless batteries :roll:

Thanks, Oceanblue. Northstar doesn

This reply got cut off weird.

Your welcome Barney and you will always be Cheri's vibrator and no one elses. Have a fun weekend.

*Tosses Northstar a can of tuna* :rofl:

Hey NS, don't be name dropping me in this thread. Barney strictly belongs to Cheri not me.
Barney, u need to excuse Northstar maybe, he really likes you and playing hard to get LOL

Ocean... haha nice try.. I aint interested in that purple pukestick.. no thanks.

Thanks, Oceanblue. Northstar doesn’t even know what he’s talking about anyway. He says guys don’t use vibrators, which is nonsense—guys use vibrators all the time. Personally though, Homie don’t swing dat way. I’m Cheri’s vibrator ‘til death do us part.

Bubba, I aint gonna play with any damn crapass vibrator and etc.... and as for ya being Cheri's vibrator till death... hmm wonder what Cheri will say to that>??????

Thanks, Oceanblue. Northstar doesn

This reply got cut off weird.

Your welcome Barney and you will always be Cheri's vibrator and no one elses. Have a fun weekend.

*Tosses Northstar a can of tuna* :rofl:

Toss the tuna to Jo... ya know how Jo likes it.. lol...

Yes, you have a major attitude problem. go to a nearby island and get stranded yourself. :roll:

Ocean... haha nice try.. I aint interested in that purple pukestick.. no thanks.

Toss the tuna to Jo... ya know how Jo likes it.. lol...

Northstar, that tuna can is for you. Jo doesn't need it, pretty bad of me :giggle:

Barney.. in case ya dont know.. I'm a male.. and I aint gonna do anything with a rotten didlo.. only females can enjoy that.... so I would suggest ya find a female who would happily insert ya into her p*ssy and enjoy the sights....as for sex toys and items, well that could be classified for sure if ya were to be classified as a sex toy for pleasure and to be grabbed by females.. ya can go ask GTM or Ocean or any other gal in here, hell ya can even ask Cheri to re-use ya if she was in the mood to do so!!!! I am only interested in females' boobs and p*ssies to enjoy seeing and wanker off on.... so there...

GTM and Ocean.. before ya 2 even think of relying in here with more crazy comments to ridicule me over this, look at Barney's avater and think if that one is for ya to use often as can be?? LOL....

look at bold letter: too bad you get it from them LOL

Yes, you have a major attitude problem. go to a nearby island and get stranded yourself. :roll:

come on man! you can do better than that! haven't I taught you anything?? remember the New Jersey attitude!? c'mon! do it! :cool2:

Didn't that already happen? New York created an island of garbage and said it was New Jersey's: an island unto itself?

come on man! you can do better than that! haven't I taught you anything?? remember the New Jersey attitude!? c'mon! do it! :cool2:

I think Barney needs to join the mafia in the 'Fuck-You-Jersey' :fu:

Is that better? ;)

Barney, go lick my ass, very big one.

Back