yet another offical AD thread pictures part 3

Cool pictures Hootster...

Great place to have a family together! In the couple picture, I see a flying UFO behind both of you, just kidding.

LisaMarie said:
hey here some pictures for you to look at! grins.

My older son Cj is 3 years old. My baby Jace is 1 year old. My husband is Scott. Hes a kpt brother at RIT. Me! a old mommy! hehe

Your family look so lovely !! I miss my two sons, they grow up very fast. By the way, I will be at RIT in Rochester, NY May 15-19th for the workshop under my job.

Bowak said:
idk. I'm from ontario canada. and maybe i posted my pic in another forum?

former with Dixie ? I think, I know you :) You look lose some weight.

Now I know who bowak ! I pmed him to make sure if it is him and now I know him former we same school. When I see his picture and I was said huh?!?! I think I know him ? till he said yes it is him and I was ahhh that was him! wow he look lose weight than before when was in high school hehehehe

TB you are soooo GREAT! i m really PROUD of you and keep lost weight don't work so hard on ur weight aii :hug:

I will take pix of me tonite after my appt are done with my hair VERY SOON :whistle:

Kalista said:
Your family look so lovely !! I miss my two sons, they grow up very fast. By the way, I will be at RIT in Rochester, NY May 15-19th for the workshop under my job.
AWw thanks!!! Really? I hope i would bump into you because i think this is the weekend when my husband's KPT banquet would be.. (I'll have to double check with him and i ll let u know~)

LisaMarie said:
LOL!! yes im happily taken but i can say and see but cant touch. Right? HA

Oh that's right! Duh me! *slaps my own hands* :whistle:

:jaw:
TweetyBird said:
first, i was in 2004
tania3.jpg

i am sure that u saw my pic recently with red shirt that i am now... :)

:applause: WOW!!! you have lost weight!!! :applause: GOO GIRL!!!

scussse me... :Oops: for getting misty !!! cuz
i am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :hug: YOU DID IT!!! don't give up!!! :hug: I KNOW IT IS HARD!!! but you can do it!!! :)

i have been there too!!! so far i have lost 70lbs!!! :) i still have some more to lose :ugh: but i am NOT giving up though :)

why don't you put your before and after pictures in that thread i created recently??? i believe in the health category because we need to support each other and inspire other people as well! :thumb:

FeistyChick said:
i didn't even noticed the earrings??? :confused:
:whistle: i guess you BLEW UP his picture and studied EVERY DETAIL in it and drooled over it??? :giggle:

LOL! No, You could see the silver earrings on his left side of his ear. Pay attention and look carefully. :giggle:

Kalista said:
former with Dixie ? I think, I know you :) You look lose some weight.

Yea I used to date Dixie. Right now she and i are good friends and I think she is doing good. We havent talked in a long time now. Do I know you?

Hey i just scanned the pictures and i was disappointed to see the light isnt work propely! GRR it must be burn out or something but bear with ORANGE and dim lights. Sorry!
the friends picture.. im the one with longest hair.. (i still have that one!)
this is my wedding picture from 2 years ago. My husband lost alot of weight and gained some musclar! (im drooling now! hehe)

Attachments

• friends.JPG
    friends.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 54
  • wedding pix.JPG
    wedding pix.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 63
FeistyChick said:
:jaw:

:applause: WOW!!! you have lost weight!!! :applause: GOO GIRL!!!

scussse me... :Oops: for getting misty !!! cuz
i am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :hug: YOU DID IT!!! don't give up!!! :hug: I KNOW IT IS HARD!!! but you can do it!!! :)

i have been there too!!! so far i have lost 70lbs!!! :) i still have some more to lose :ugh: but i am NOT giving up though :)

why don't you put your before and after pictures in that thread i created recently??? i believe in the health category because we need to support each other and inspire other people as well! :thumb:
ohhh i didnt see thread oops... i will put the pic in there.. thanks so much.. made me feel good when u say.. :D :hug:

Back