Would you marry a foreigner?

• Yes, I would, or already is

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters
I am taking that by foreigner you mean not an American citizen? I guess I am considered a foreigner then, because I am from Austria. & yes I would probably marry a foreigner. As of right now I am dating a foreigner; my boyfriend is from Serbia.

It's actually from bible belt (southeast USA) and they have high rate of divorce rate. (roughly 50%)

Could you please tell me where is the source for this? URL address, please. That got me curious.

Marrying a foreigner

Any opnion on marrying an foreginer? Please no bashing or point finger to particular race group, thanks! I hope that this thread is much better than my other thread. I hope that this thread isn't too offensive like other thread. I am trying to be nice.

Absolutely, if i new he was trustworthy, and you love eachother,and you trust eachother,and you have some mutual things in common. Absolutely, love is from the heart, and if he treats you right and once again if you trust him, and you laugh together and want to be together why not. We as individuals desire to be treated right, we want to be loved and accepted, if he/she offers that ABSOLUTELY*****
EsthersCrown

Back