Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Feelin fishy- so NO!

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand what she was trying to say. I had a friend who once married a guy from other countries and they got divorced later cuz he used her to get a green card. So that is why I rather not married a guy for him to get a green card. Unless he already have one. Still I wont marry him.

my vote says NO!

my family never marry in countries of black family NOPE! but my mom wanted me to marry white man not black man.

i have one of my late childhood friend she very sweet girls and she black girls and she come my home for weekend in my childhood life.And i never visit her home for weekend but im really miss her very much but she died in 1995 and im really hates that she getting miss medicine and she died in the airport but i never farewell of my childhood friend but i will remind of her very much.And i told my mom about i wanted to remind of my late friend for my own wedding to honor of her im really wanted it and she would love it.

mostly white man and white woman wanted getting married black people that their decide and some any races from countries like English,China,Japan,etc can getting married with any different languages who are good than bad.

I voted no..only if I met this person online...there are way too many scammers from Nigeria, and too many scammers from other countries too. It's not a matter of race or anything...only a matter of scamming.

dudette..... i would marry her in one condition i get to meet her and get to know her first and a bit of back ground hacking doesnt hurt provided the authority doesnt notice (hehe) other than that so i guess overall i would say yes

its sad that people are trying to spam Americans everyday but hey, we do it to each other everyday too whats the difference?

no way!

:mad: i wouldnt marry anybody from other countries as they are looking fo roney not love.. and i had talked to 7 eaf men so far and they lied to me about their life , names and where about they lived at. and found out all of them live nigeria. so ladies do not choose them as u will be big sorry.. the guy profile name puremadelove1 is very dangerous name ok thanks JJNBL
racheleggert said:
No, I'm not a racist..... Its up to people if they want to marry someone else...... As I said, I just want to make some precautions before I date anyone.

As for poll, I said it would be private, and there is no names on who's voting since this issue is very sensetive one and I don't want members to point fingers at eachother.

I know you may think I'm a racist and hates me, but I'm not a racist! I do have friends who are other races than whites.

ButterflyGirl said:
racheleggert, it seems to me that you created this poll to give one member in AD a slap in his face. It is really none of our business, you know?

ButterflyGirl,

This is the first time I've seen this poll of Rachel's, as I now know she was aiming this at me. Rachel and I had agreed to meet (in a public place, which is what I do when I meet for the first time) and she stood me up both times, then she asks if I was interested in her. :dunno: :ugh: I pm'd her about two weeks ago and she doesn't answer, so, it leads me to believe she is playing around.

May I say this, publicly: I date only mature women, not girls. There is a difference. She plays games, I don't. She can play with herself. :laugh2:

Will you date me, IF I am an ugly swan with over 300 pounds and had a wart on my nose and had only one breast ? :whistle:

pek1 said:
ButterflyGirl,

This is the first time I've seen this poll of Rachel's, as I now know she was aiming this at me. Rachel and I had agreed to meet (in a public place, which is what I do when I meet for the first time) and she stood me up both times, then she asks if I was interested in her. :dunno: :ugh: I pm'd her about two weeks ago and she doesn't answer, so, it leads me to believe she is playing around.

May I say this, publicly: I date only mature women, not girls. There is a difference. She plays games, I don't. She can play with herself. :laugh2:

Sorry you had to put up with this. I know how you feel. I dont blame ya at all. :hug: Go easy pal and enjoy your life while you can.

Yeah I would marry a Nigerian guy, if he is cute enough for me,
yeah I would.... but he would still have to pay me to have
a citizenship. :whistle:

This thread made me :dizzy: It took so many twists and turns.

I'm leaving the personal inuendos and racial angle alone, and I'm just gonna take Rachel at face value here, and answer her question.

To answer you, Rachel. No, I would NOT marry anyone I met over the internet. Especially, if they were from another country. One reason is the green card issue. Another reason is, there are just alot of weirdos on the internet.

I'm gay, so I'd be looking at it from the same sex side of things, but still... I would NOT do it. I was burned once. I'm not gonna be burned again.

pek1 said:

Pete, you are making me look bad.... Something has came up. It has to do nothing with you.. Why do you have to be asshole to me? you are being a jerk. You are immature and thinking I am playing games. I don't play game, you jerk. Get lost and I am putting you on ignore... I have better life than listening to your bitching... who is the bitch here now? I bet you are playing with yourself, duh.... You are 43 years old for god's sake- no wonder no women want you. I bet you will die alone with no one. I am just LMAO at your stupid immature comment... Go and get help, bitch...

Cyber red and Opal,
You don't need to be scared of me.. I just yell at Pete, not you.. It has nothing to do with you.

I wont date anyone out of the country whether from nigeria or other countries because I am not sure of their motives for marrying me--green card, usa citizenship, etc. Also there will be another added problem of having different cultures and working it out. :)

Mod Note:

Thread's closed for the time being while things get cooled down.

~RR

Mod Note:

Thread's going to remain closed--I would suggest re-doing the title of this thread to something like: "Would you marry a foreigner?" (bearing in mind to keep such issues regarding to different races out of it--yet, being open-minded about the different cultures instead. ;) )

This thread will soon be removed out of view shortly....

~RR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back