Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way in hell
i won't

It will never work.....from oversea women out there.....easily ripoff....all want money...not love......i stick local women so i can look for a date ;)

lol no way...never will marry someone from another country who would take advantage of me than to love me.

Why not? Maybe someone is very happy with another preson who is from another country? :roll: You did that because someone is going to marry a Nigerian? Even, USA Soilders married to some of women who are from Iraq, they said because its true love. They are very happily. Oh well? *sighs*

Sweetheart said:
Why not? Maybe someone is very happy with another preson who is from another country? :roll: You did that because someone is going to marry a Nigerian? Even, USA Soilders married to some of women who are from Iraq, they said because its true love. They are very happily. Oh well? *sighs*

Nope I don't do that..... Depends on people who wants to marry whoever.... Im sorry if I am so stupid to you...

racheleggert said:
Nope I don't do that..... Depends on people who wants to marry whoever.... Im sorry if I am so stupid to you...

I didnt say that you are stupid. I just said, it's not right because it could hurt someone's feelings... Well?

Well, I am leaving FOR GOOD, and hope y'all are happy.... check out my thread in general chat...

DeafSCUBA98 said:
so.... is this because of race?
lovelyblackgal is a black girl too and she even mentioned that she doesnt want to marry a nigerian either. It has something to do with forgeiners, not skin color.

Heath said:
Only a woman of European descent then yes but a Nigerian woman, No Way !!!! That is repulsive !!!!!
seriously...who cares if the woman is from nigerian? it's still a woman, get over it.

Nigerians are full of shit. Most of them are scammers, I wouldn't be surprised 50 percent of the population are scammers. :P

racheleggert said:
Well, I am leaving FOR GOOD, and hope y'all are happy.... check out my thread in general chat...

okay I personally think your poll choices were biased setting the mood of the responses... if the choice of wording was different than what is currently put up there, the responses could have been different as well- just an opinion, nothing more, nothing less

I chat on Yahoo a lot, and quite often I get pm'ed by men from afghanistan/pakistan and other countries in the middle east who say they "like my picture" and want me to marry them. OY!!!! Usually when I ask why - its because they're under the impression that all Western Women are sex maniacs LMAO!! I guess thats because of the strict society they're raised in - where sex only happens after marriage.

Brian said:
No way! But remember Nigerians aren't the only one that is doing this... There is Hispanic/Spanish, Afrikans, Asians, Europeans, etc looking to marry and get green cards, etc...

not only to marry to get a green card, student visa, visitor and business/work in USA they may like to stay and get a green card, too :)

racheleggert said:
This thread isn't about racism and races nor attacking anyone here...

That's just I wanna see what our prespectives are on marrying others than americans.

I think that everyone is entitled to be with who they want to be with. In or outside of their race. Not everyone is "out to get ya" yes there are some that may have a "hidden agenda." But it's not fair to say "just those people, classify it down to "one race."

racheleggert said:
As for me, I'd rather to marry a natural american, and not someone who's citizendigger..... I'd check on them if they say they're from this, that, etc....

I don't want to be like my older brother, where his ex wife ran back to mexico shortly after wedding, she used him. it was bad experince for him

Trust me, even someone who is from the US could be a citizendigger trying to get a Canadian to marry them. So, really is the "specification all that necessary?"

:dunno: just asking?

Nope! Its not because I'm racist. Its because I don't even know this guy so why would I want to marry a stranger? Many rich jerk men want younger women so they do mail order brides. I think it is a bad idea, but I guess these men are lonely!

Some members here are jumping and screaming "racism", Racheleggert made her point very clear, She asked if a Nigerian chatting with you on line, asked you to marry out of blue just to be an American citizen would you or not marry this person? Very simple question with a very simple answer should be answered. Racheleleggert might wasn't aware that Hispanic/Spanish, Afrikans, Asians, Europeans, do the same. Give her a break, She might be new to this, the same time she trying to make a point of her question to be answered. ;)

Cheri is right! That's what I've been trying to tell ya'll... Cheri is one of my true friend on AD that would understand me. Cheri, thanks for standing up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back