Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

racheleggert

Reaction score
Would anyone here marry a Nigerian from meeting on internet? If you and a Nigerian who have been chatting online, and never meet- decide to elope, would you work and save money to bring her or him over to USA? Or just let Nigerian marry you for your money, so she/he run off after marriage becuase person can be immediately be a citizen, just like e-mail scam?

Or

You think it is good enuff tofind someone else for immedately love and marriag, as if you are already in love even if you haven't met that person?

Lemme hear out what you have to think.. Poill will be private so we all don't know who vote.

No way! But remember Nigerians aren't the only one that is doing this... There is Hispanic/Spanish, Afrikans, Asians, Europeans, etc looking to marry and get green cards, etc...

Brian said:
No way! But remember Nigerians aren't the only one that is doing this... There is Hispanic/Spanish, Afrikans, Asians, Europeans, etc looking to marry and get green cards, etc...

True.. I remember that my older brother met a Mexican girl, got married, then somehow she ran out of the country, she used him.. so he had to file an annulement... that was sad, but the wedding was beatiful, tho..

No!, Nope!, no way jose!, no dice!, no chance! :whistle:

Only a woman of European descent then yes but a Nigerian woman, No Way !!!! That is repulsive !!!!!

Heath said:
Only a woman of European descent then yes but a Nigerian woman, No Way !!!! That is repulsive !!!!!

Replusive because ...............?

I hope that your answer is not what I am thinking because it is a racist thought.

HYAH!!!! Get the heck out of my life you fool.

Thanks goodness I am dating a guy that in USA citizen.

racheleggert, it seems to me that you created this poll to give one member in AD a slap in his face. It is really none of our business, you know?

ButterflyGirl said:
racheleggert, it seems to me that you created this poll to give one member in AD a slap in his face. It is really none of our business, you know?

Youre correct, ButterflyGirl. We dont know the whole story so it is not our place to make such judgements.

I agreed with you Butterflygirl!

ButterflyGirl said:

Or Nigerian might be "US critzendigger"? :dunno:

Unless you marry and move to Nigera. :ugh2:

pft, we're all human and we live only once. life is short.

Chill out..

Leave race people alone.. whoever is Nigeriani'er is happy marry with new spouse.. Their mind buisness..

Some of what real reason "true in love" perfect..
other reason may be con to you.. their choice marriage wrecked.. Not my business..

Why do you care about racist... are you sure 100% againist racist..

Okay My turn.. I againist your race is.. WHITE.. should I ? No! I'm white-cussiuan.

Excuse me Poll is TRASH! not good..

This thread isn't about racism and races nor attacking anyone here...

That's just I wanna see what our prespectives are on marrying others than americans.

As for me, I'd rather to marry a natural american, and not someone who's citizendigger..... I'd check on them if they say they're from this, that, etc....

I don't want to be like my older brother, where his ex wife ran back to mexico shortly after wedding, she used him. it was bad experince for him.

No, I'm not a racist..... Its up to people if they want to marry someone else...... As I said, I just want to make some precautions before I date anyone.

As for poll, I said it would be private, and there is no names on who's voting since this issue is very sensetive one and I don't want members to point fingers at eachother.

I know you may think I'm a racist and hates me, but I'm not a racist! I do have friends who are other races than whites.

GalaxyAngel said:
Chill out..

Leave race people alone.. whoever is Nigeriani'er is happy marry with new spouse.. Their mind buisness..

Some of what real reason "true in love" perfect..
other reason may be con to you.. their choice marriage wrecked.. Not my business..

Why do you care about racist... are you sure 100% againist racist..

Okay My turn.. I againist your race is.. WHITE.. should I ? No! I'm white-cussiuan.

Excuse me Poll is TRASH! not good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back