World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

yeah me going on again about friend house. but SO freaked out I don't know what to do next!!! She going away for 7 days visit parents - should I clean her house or no, what you say?
Please tell me!!!

yeah me going on again about friend house. but SO freaked out I don't know what to do next!!! She going away for 7 days visit parents - should I clean her house or no, what you say?
Please tell me!!!

Tell your friend pay me and I'll clean your house

What do some of the photos look like (or do I even want to know)?

I can't stand accumulated dust on tables/appliances/electronics, dog or cat hair on the floor or furniture, clutter on kitchen countertops/dining room table/coffee table, dirty dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, sticky kitchen countertops, stale cigarette smoke in the air, an unkempt bed, glass streaks, dirty windows, uncovered leftovers/food on the kitchen countertop, old pizza containers in the fridge, hair in the bathroom sink, a dirty toilet bowl, soda cans left on end tables/dining room table and sticky kitchen/bathroom floors that haven't been mopped. Eeewww. :barf:

My first live-in boyfriend was a complete slob and was guilty of doing all of the things I mentioned above. Our relationship only lasted 6 months before I finally moved out. I'm not a "neat freak," but I do expect a certain level of cleanliness.

oh man !! this brings back a memory i want to forget. a nieghbor lived like this in simalr way for 6 months! they had ferrets and they were caged in one room and never cleaned the poop. OH MAN!!! i have never seen such big pile of poop in my life from an animal!!! thier whole house is like that too. sigh . Some people are just plain LAZY!!

Thank god that I am not the Landlord! Whew! This is way way way too much. It is like living in the landfill! No way not for me!

I was a landlord to people like that. They filled the shed with raw garbage, their dogs were in the house and I found poop UNDER the wall to wall carpeting, there were buckets of dirty diapers in the backyard, trash was buried in the yard. They have been out of this house for about ten years and even now when I dig in the yard I will find garbage and diapers. There was a pile of garbage in the yard that was about ten feet high and fifteen feet wide. Inside the house was just as bad. The worst part of it is they had a baby crawling through this stuff!! These people were not fat, they did not work, but they were possibly on drugs. Also, through my job, I get to go to houses like this. There have been dead animals laying on the floor and the people just sitting on the couch doing nothing. Sick.

No way to clean up after that woman. Defintely not allow her leasing/moving into apartments (or other properties owned by company) where I worked at.

I working as Maint. worker, just happening to cleaned up the trash in apartment today. Dont worry... if tenants failed to clean up their apartment, will get fined for cleaning and repairs fees.

What do some of the photos look like (or do I even want to know)?

I can't stand accumulated dust on tables/appliances/electronics, dog or cat hair on the floor or furniture, clutter on kitchen countertops/dining room table/coffee table, dirty dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, sticky kitchen countertops, stale cigarette smoke in the air, an unkempt bed, glass streaks, dirty windows, uncovered leftovers/food on the kitchen countertop, old pizza containers in the fridge, hair in the bathroom sink, a dirty toilet bowl, soda cans left on end tables/dining room table and sticky kitchen/bathroom floors that haven't been mopped. Eeewww. :barf:

My first live-in boyfriend was a complete slob and was guilty of doing all of the things I mentioned above. Our relationship only lasted 6 months before I finally moved out. I'm not a "neat freak," but I do expect a certain level of cleanliness.

I have to agree with you, but in your situation there needs to be a greater consideration as it could be hazardous to have a cluttered apartment with trash stacked to the ceiling and all over the floor to the point you have to step over it.

I admit I do get cluttered, but here's the key - I do take the time to clean! I don't enjoy it obviously, but I also don't enjoy a messy cluttered, stinky apartment either!

No way to clean up after that woman. Defintely not allow her leasing/moving into apartments (or other properties owned by company) where I worked at.

I working as Maint. worker, just happening to cleaned up the trash in apartment today. Dont worry... if tenants failed to clean up their apartment, will get fined for cleaning and repairs fees.

I dont this person should ever be allowed to rent to anyone ever again, this person has some mental issues quite obviously and they are better off being placed in a group home where they are monitored 24/7. There is no way they are able to properly care for themselves given the condition the apartment is in.

I have to agree with you, but in your situation there needs to be a greater consideration as it could be hazardous to have a cluttered apartment with trash stacked to the ceiling and all over the floor to the point you have to step over it.

I admit I do get cluttered, but here's the key - I do take the time to clean! I don't enjoy it obviously, but I also don't enjoy a messy cluttered, stinky apartment either!

Good point, Dixie.

As for the last sentence of your post, I agree!

I dont this person should ever be allowed to rent to anyone ever again, this person has some mental issues quite obviously and they are better off being placed in a group home where they are monitored 24/7. There is no way they are able to properly care for themselves given the condition the apartment is in.

If this person isn't placed in a group home, then intensive psychotherapy and/or psychiatric meds ought to be explored.

Back