World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
Holy S**t!!!!! This is worse I ever seen!! I think they might have lost their security deposit...

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_1.jpg

When your apartment gets to this point, I wonder if you even bother shitting in the toilet, or anywhere near the bathroom, for that matter. The moment you feel a dump coming on, do you just drop your pants, squat down and start squeezing no matter where you are in the apartment? I’m also assuming you don’t wipe if you’re willing to live in this, too. According to Houston-Imports.com:

This has nothing to do with the Hurricane. We had a resident who had an outstanding balance for over a month and no one could get ahold of her. The Bookkeeper went inside after so many tries to leave a note and this is what we found.

The pictures do NO justice. There is suppose to be 2 cats living here but we cant find them (we think they’re dead somewhere inside the apartment-we contacted the SPCA). The place REEKS to say the least, i gagged non stop.

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_2.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_3.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_4.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_5.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_6.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_7.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_8.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_9.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_10.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_11.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_12.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_13.jpg

houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_14.jpg

This is terrible when all the mess are left in there. I think maybe the woman who had paid for the apartment rent probably left to go to another place with her cats. She is a very unclean and dirty woman and is probably lazy not want to clean up the mess in the apartment that she rent. It does look like there are homeless people staying with her. I don't know, but it is weird. :ugh: I do know one woman who had a husband and son and her house was a mess, no wonder the young boy at the time was sick. He was befriended by my son and we tried to help him clean up his room but his mother said no clean up. Just leave the mess the way they are. Even in the kitchen she never washed the dishes and silverware. I don't know how many people are like that when they don't take care of themselves and clean up the house or apartment without getting sick. :ugh: :roll:

On the other hand, maybe they are mentally ill or on drugs and don't know how to take care of themselves. :dunno2:

Ughhhhhh... What a bunch of pigsty. There's no way I would survived living in that pile of mess. I'm a cleaning freak.

Holy cow!!

I find it interesting that one of the picture showed an ironing board. Did that person actually iron the clothes?

That place was just outrageously nasty.

Oh that is so disgusting! Instead of showing the pictures for all to see, can't you have provided a link instead? It made me almost vomit~

Yes, living in these conditions is a sign of mental illness.

I see hoarding in the pictures.....I'm sure there is more, I just can't fathom living like that!

Oh that is so disgusting! Instead of showing the pictures for all to see, can't you have provided a link instead? It made me almost vomit~

I see hoarding in the pictures.....I'm sure there is more, I just can't fathom living like that!

Agreed. I have difficulty wrapping my mind around it as well, but it is more common than you would think.

Simply throwing them in the trash and taking the trash out would have prevented this huge landfill. I guess they just didn't want to deal with cleaning, so they piled to hide the "problem?"

I saw this hoarding issue on Dr. Phil show eww.

ahh yea.. i saw on new such as animal planets, other which i cant remmy.. that kind of place like that.. it seem like no one care or cant care themselves or give up thier life or gone crazy or on drug or many things.. taht will end up this way..

Fat person + Smoker = One huge Mess.

Boy, that's a pretty broad spectrum.

So you calling my parents slobs, yet they have a pretty clean house, of course there might be a dust bunny somewhere, but it's days are limited! LOL

Don't bunch fat people who smokes into that woman's level.

Eh?

What .... the..... fuck.... ?!
Burn, apartment, burrrrrrrn

Back