World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

But there is no excuse for her to not pay rent on the time. Looks to me that person is undergo severe depression.

Hoarders often suffer from depression because they know that they have a problem but at the same time feel as if they are stuck and there's nothing that can be done to remedy the situation.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a total braniac on the hoarding subject.

Hoarders often suffer from depression because they know that they have a problem but at the same time feel as if they are stuck and there's nothing that can be done to remedy the situation.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a total braniac on the hoarding subject.

Not al all. Your posts are right on target. The hoarding comes from the OCD tendencies, and the failure to keep things clean is a result of the depression.

Wow, Yeah it is disgusting.

Whether that person may be fat or not, it is a serious situation because it also can affect others health by having all those containment in the place.

*cringes* It's going to be horrendous for the cleaning crew and not to mention, it would cost a lot of money in damages as well.

Omg! That's big mess and filthy in apt. That's make me sick to my stomach. I alway keep my house clean all the time.

I have friend who suffers from depression - she also had messy house. But for last 2 years she not let me in, we always meet for lunch at restaurant. Last week she dis-locate knee and had to phone me for help. My GOD!! her house was worse than any picture I see here. thanks Pinky, my first feeling was to get shovel and chuck out all stuff, now I watch YouTube and understand problem is not solved so easy!

I have friend who suffers from depression - she also had messy house. But for last 2 years she not let me in, we always meet for lunch at restaurant. Last week she dis-locate knee and had to phone me for help. My GOD!! her house was worse than any picture I see here. thanks Pinky, my first feeling was to get shovel and chuck out all stuff, now I watch YouTube and understand problem is not solved so easy!

Really? I wish YouTube have CC on. I couldn't understand her stories. I just post here to show a video of mess and disorganize. You're welcome. These pictures are very disgust and mess. Yuck!

ICK ICK ICK ICK I know my truck and my room do get cluttered, but I at least take the time to CLEAN it occassionally!

As bad as the apartment looks this woman definitely has some issues.

maybe that room is only her trash room so she have another room for herself?

who knows. :dunno:

i never see anybody would save pizza boxes and trash up cig butts.

Youd think when her ashtray was overflowing she would have at least taken the time to dump it out. But to the point it was overflowing into her CP monitor (which is a fire hazard BTW) then having all these cups and takeout boxes littered everywhere...... ICK is the only way I can explain this. After watching the hoarding videos, it makes me want to go through my house and declutter every single corner before it begins to take over my head. :eek:

:eek3: :eek3:

I wonder about the 2 cats they couldn't find. I hope to god she took them somewhere safe if they can't even find her. And not that there's 2 dead cats in that pile.

:jaw:

Indeed this is the most disturbing, disgusting pictures i've ever seen. Seem this person really needs mental help. It'd take a lot of time to clean up that foul stench and several loads of trash to get it out.

:iobarf:

I would not want to touch that apt place :ugh:

This is my property. You have no right to show everyone where I live there.

I have seen the worst... at least this apartment's walls are still white.

Back