WOMEN VS MEN (negivate thingy) *no war*

Ohh really? I was used to work as janitor in the school and I clean both women and men public restrooms, both is messy anyway nothing different between both. Also being honestly, I'd rather to clean the men's restroom only, not women's restroom so that I don't have to deal with their girly's stuff (period). Also believe it or not, the staff's restroom can be worst than other too while the adults (men and women both) tend to be more smelly than the children in the restrooms.

:rofl: Yupp same here, I experience that many times when I was a janitor..

Thats interesting. My fatherinlaw was a house painter for 20 years
and he said that the filthiest homes inside, that he had to clean
and paint were those of professional people. One he remembered
in particular was of two doctors, who let their dogs just pea and
stuff all over the walls. You would think doctors would know about
cleanliness!

Agreed! What is wrong with mothers these days? Why don't
they talk to their daugters about how to properly dispose
of these things?

For my roommates they were properly taught...they just didnt care. They had other problems like letting their dog pee and poop in the apt and not cleaning it up. I moved out cuz it was not sanitary living with them anymore.

Thats interesting. My fatherinlaw was a house painter for 20 years
and he said that the filthiest homes inside, that he had to clean
and paint were those of professional people. One he remembered
in particular was of two doctors, who let their dogs just pea and
stuff all over the walls. You would think doctors would know about
cleanliness!

The dog poop on the wall? :eek3:

The dog poop on the wall? :eek3:

Yep! and he had to scrape it off. Then pull off the paneling and replace
portions of sheet rock where it had soaked through(the urin). My FIL said, "Proves
just because you got some fancy degree, don't mean you got any
common sense!"

How can u compare those men? All men are not exactly same. Some of them may like watch football and drinking beer but not my husband or my boys. I am not alike most women who love to shopping and spending money on make up or clothes. I like to go camping and sleep outside on the ground and most women perfer to sleep in motel. so this whole subjects about women and men are really silly. IHMO

:lol: thread...

* Women are crazy drivers. They have more accidents then men.

Not all true, women drivers have fewer accidents than men drivers because men loves to drive fast than women... ;)

* Women spend way to much time in the bathroom then men.

Not really...

You can estimate how many minutes men spend in the bathroom... Daily shave face with blade razor or electric shaver then wash and cream their face... is longer than women...

My hubby & I estimate how many minutes we use in the bathroom... I am first before him... :giggle: We wash to clean and cream part of our body... After that, my hubby started to shave his face with blade razor on the same time I used black eye liner, mascara and lipstick for few minutes and dress and finish... wait and wait for him to finish... around 10 minutes later after me... :giggle: My friends also estimated with their partners as well... :D:D:D

* Women nag.

Not all - the women have good reason to nag men because they waste their money on booze and frequent to bathroom.. and the men also nagged women as well for spend pretty things for house, etc. because they think it´s waste... :lol:

* Women look at problems from an emotional viewpoint than logical viewpoint.

I know most women have more emotion than men but not really all women the same. ;)

* Women have too many choices when it comes to what to wear, how it looks, etc, etc. ( That is why men never get anywhere on time with a woman in tow...)

:lol: I see why not when women like to make themselves feel good...and talk about positive foods how to please their husbands and partner... :D but the men like to care about themselves is drink beer and watch football, race cars, talk about polities, women, sex, etc... :zzz: read newspaper or magazine in bathroom... make room horrible smelly...

I noticed that women finished straight way after done with their business in the bathroom than men... to aviod smelly...

:nana: :D

*rub my hands* I will going to finish you off with list of your post later, PuyoPiyo *rub my hands* :giggle:

Women are not fragile.
A guy can teach self to put toilet seat down.....but yeah at least he put it up.
Women just never stop.....later in life guys slow down and gals are everready bunnies....never stop cleaning.....slow down girl.....take a break for cripes sake. Have to admire it but is a little obsessive...whcih brings up another...hey if a women chooses to be overly obsessive cleaning...she should have got an obsessive guy before hooking up. Don't expect the guy to be obsessive about it just cuz you are...if it is that important to you then find the right nutcase guy =(gay) lol
Well it is peeps choice but todays economies are set to two-income families....to compete out in world and have equal spending power....and equal buying power...both tend to work. Some guys make enough money but guy should be supportive in 'forwarding' the woman's work experience, confidence, carreer, education. If something happens to the guy then the women is left with nothing or little experience etc. It is a way of controlling the women to make her lack confidence in leaving or arguing. Very self-centered of the guy....to stoke his ego. selfish. I have two daughters and always encourage them to further selves...as I did the ex.
OK being fair but my grievance is 'woman's prerogatives'. Bunk. Excuses to lie twist be dishonest. Never give age? =practice lying......turn topic back on speaker=practice lying....change topic and avoid-then deny not communicating=lying...overloaded make-up=practive lying....send pics from 20-30 years ago to a profile date site=practive lying. etc....the thing is that women always saying guys don't communicate...bunk....guys lose thier trust in women' communication styles/not trustworthy-honest in relationship communications.
and the handing out bytching permits like it's some kinda cool fad...bunk...life is about bettering ourselves...not making some cheap 'prerogative'. Permits to lie. Sounds like ya quit on life.
OK not trying to be negative...I tried to make some positive points on women too....just my two cents

Men get paid more than women.....
Sadly, that's true.

I remember one job I had where they paid me $11/hr and paid a deaf female co-worker $6/hr. I started working there months before she came. But they laid me off because we both had the same skills. She was just cheaper to keep. :(

Which are better Men or Women?

To answer this question we must examine a large number of facts including the following.

Contrary to stereotypes Women can swear, kill, fart, fix engines, belch, drink beer and with suitable training piss standing up. Except those that can't

Men can knit, gossip, change the baby, sew, achieve multiple orgasms, cry but never ever give birth. Except Arnold Schwartzenegger

Women are free to choose between skirts or trousers. Except those that can't.

A kilt is still a skirt and simply proves that women's legs are often far more aesthetically pleasing. Except those that aren't (see above, please)

Men have larger bodies and larger brains enabling them to reach objects on high shelves. Except when they're short

Women have smaller bodies and larger breasts enabling them to placate and suckle crying babies of all ages. Except when they don't

The majority of geniuses are men. Except that the majority of idiots are also men.

They majority of serial killers are men. Except the majority of paid, government sanctioned, professional killers are also men.

Women cause and are involved in less car accidents than men thus allowing for lower insurance premiums. Close examination of the facts show that this is becasuse they drive less and not because they are better drivers. In fact the statistics show that women have more accidents per mile than men. Except when they don't.

All men are potential rapists. Except those that aren't

No women are potential rapists. Except those that are.

Women are more likely to be offended by the above two comments. Except those that aren't

As a score in scrabble "Women" is better than "Men" by 5 points. Except when tactical issues dominate rather than intrinsic points value.

Men give better fellatio but Women give better cunnilingus. Except those that don't.

Men go bald. Except those that don't

Women can't grow beards. Except those that do

Having examined all these facts and many many more we can assign our own preconcieved subjective weightings to the fundamental differences between the the two genders thereby reducing both men and women to scientifically quantifiable values. We then simply ask ourselves the question. "Which would be better a world without Men or a world without Women?"

Back