Wii accident

good quetion, Jiro

1529729396_389635e232.jpg
see it?

it's still a condom to me. :dunno: either I need to see ophthalmologist or I simply have a dirty mind. :mad2:

Ugh. That's gross! I wouldn't want to touch that rubber remote. It's bad for our kids to use it. :giggle:

:laugh2::laugh2: at those youtube videos. :Owned:

I got my Wii in 2009 (two weeks ago) if you want a jacket, you can find it on ebay for as low as a dime :P
I think Nintendo will give it to you for free if you inform them that you got the Wii-mote without the sleeve.

I think Nintendo will give it to you for free if you inform them that you got the Wii-mote without the sleeve.

yeah if they don't - we can demand one each for everyone in this very forum :lol:

:rofl2:

they are suck! cuz WII is fuckin dangerous.

I notice on first video is fake. It's no accident as he doing on purpose since I notice the camcorder being set well arrange. It make me suspect in the first place. While the rest other video is real accident and stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTR5uFVtgnw]YouTube - Nintendo Wii Tennis Wanker[/ame]

:laugh2:

Incorrect, the player are being stupid for not use strap. Since our hand become sweat and slip it away. Big oops for them.

he was just joking....

Back