Wii accident

Wii is a good gaming console, but you will have to risk it playing though.

Yeah with the virtual console of famous old school games and the 100% backwards compatiablity to Gamecube games, its an excellent gaming machine.

Wii owners, If you don't want to damage on your precious HDTV (LCD or Plasma), Why don't you buy bulletproof glass to fit your TV screen and have fun!!! In that way you wouldn't worry about embedding Wii console into HDTV screen!! :rofl: :lol:

It's kinda like insurance to protect your HDTV!!
Catty

Wii owners, If you don't want to damage on your precious HDTV (LCD or Plasma), Why don't you buy bulletproof glass to fit your TV screen and have fun!!! In that way you wouldn't worry about embedding Wii console into HDTV screen!! :rofl: :lol:

It's kinda like insurance to protect your HDTV!!
Catty

:lol: If installing bulletproof glass into LCD tv, your Wii remote may damage while hit it. You may get new one. :laugh2:

:lol: If installing bulletproof glass into LCD tv, your Wii remote may damage while hit it. You may get new one. :laugh2:

lol you can just simply install thin transparent plastic thing for your tv and also get rubber protection for wii like I have for my BB

lol you can just simply install thin transparent plastic thing for your tv and also get rubber protection for wii like I have for my BB

The Wii automatically comes with the rubber protection which is called Wii Jacket.

1528858229_4f09fcf83d.jpg
:giggle:

Chevy - for some odd reason.... i thought it's a condom :dunno:

Jiro, you have wii? The newer models all do have them now. :)

:hmm:

me too. didnt get one. I dont know if i got it like in 2007. and then 2008 anyone who got wii along with the rubbers??

I demand that I get wii jacket! even though i don't have wii anymore :mad2:

I got my Wii in 2009 (two weeks ago) if you want a jacket, you can find it on ebay for as low as a dime :P

I got my Wii in 2009 (two weeks ago) if you want a jacket, you can find it on ebay for as low as a dime :P

you're not understanding me. I said i DEMAND it. I want it in my mailbox by tomorrow. at no cost. :mad2:

Back