Why is Starbucks' sign the way it is?

I can't! I don't know what's right! :lol:

Now, I'm imaging flicking the crown off the top of her head when I do the sign. Or perhaps it's the mermaid tails (she has two tails, that's what those things are on the sides - tails) flicking each other when she tries to swim. :hmm:

How do you sign it? Sometimes I sign "S" and "B" while saying - Starbucks at same time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW9etP8QeJE]YouTube - Maccas ASL[/ame]

This is the sign I use for McDonald's (yes, I just made the video at work )

Glad the video helped! :cool2:

It did... Help. I was not thinking of the ASL sign. I was thinking of the Starbucks logo sign itself.

That is what I was seeking in the OP description. I was looking in the logo itself. That is why I did not see it.

Thanks Jiro!! :slap: For making it confusing. :rofl: By posting the actual logo "sign"

At least, everyone understood, a video would have been more appropiate, but I saved the day! :P

JClarke, thanks for posting the videos! It helps clarify my original question. Next time, I'll try to avoid all the confusion and post a video with my original question. :)

JClarke, thanks for posting the videos! It helps clarify my original question. Next time, I'll try to avoid all the confusion and post a video with my original question. :)
No problem, watermelon! Hope my ASL is more clear to understand. :)

Back