Why do you want to have kids? Reasons or no reasons?

The world has always been cruel. We just hear more about it than before. The unspeakable crimes have always been around, in one way or another.

I have two wonderful children that I love more than anything!

Why did I have them?? It is because I wanted them.

I like that answer.....Most of my post was a joke but the middle part was true. My daughter is in college now. We talk alot still but I sure miss the conversations we had when I would drive her to school or pick her up. Those were priceless.

That's right, I know about that part. But hey what about those foster parents? Oh man what I have seen was pretty nasty!!!

yea oh well. orphanage houses too.

I'm open, but not really settled on the idea. I have a niece and nephew I borrow everytime I drop in for a visit. :P

I'm open, but not really settled on the idea. I have a niece and nephew I borrow everytime I drop in for a visit. :P

you can borrow me anytime you want, you know? :wave:

it is getting hard to adopt in child abuse case, they rather see children back with their parents with counseling and therapy. If the parents want them back. So they put them in foster care instead. Or other family.

The only adoption you can have is when the mother put her child up for adoption and it is very rare.

I love having my two kiddos in my life. They are something that i can't describe how precious their loves are with me. Like TxGolfer mentioned about learning from children, that's what i have been learning so much from my kids' point of views that i have never thought of. I am so GLAD to have them in my life.
Sure,I'd love to adopt a kid but they are way too expensive which disappoints me! any kids with no home need a good home, but with agencies and the other country agencies are BIG rip offs. :(

i would love have children on my own somedays to raise no matter how many children would be..My grandma shirley raise my mom,Aunt&uncle and my late grandma dusty raise my dad and my 2 uncle but im been think about 2-3 children or 4 would be enough but i dont wanted 19 children remind of duggars families!!

i think adoption is expensive money and talk with attorney if you tried to get pregnant and going to IVF office and if not got one they talk with attorney about that its called surrogate mom..

Growing up babies loves me and smiles at me. Toddlers thinks I'm their playdate and I'm awesome at it. Teenagers likes my nail polish and even play basketball with them. I realize I can be a great mother someday and I have become a mother for the 2nd time now. I am looking forward to many more years being with them, teach and learn together, depend on me for anything and when I get old I hope they will take care of me like I do to them. :hmm: :D

I've always wanted kids, I guess it is someone to look after, love and give what they need and also to keep safe

Who said I wanted kids?

Haaah.. okay, think about it. Who else will let you reside in the guestroom and eat all of their ice-cream during your dying days, hmm? I had my son sign a document when he was born (foot stamp worked quite well) so he is legally bound to hand over the spoon in about 60 years (slurps on imaginary chocolate ice-cream with brownie chunks) genius eh?

I've always wanted to have a kid ever since I was a kid.... I've always wanted big family... I love how the family are together and support each other, give each other love. I have a four year old son and I love him more than anything in the world... I can't imagine my life without him...he's my biggest joy. I want more kids, but later on in the future. Sure the world is bad..... but there will always be problems in this world... There is not a such thing as perfect world... it's just something we have to deal with. What matters the most is love... bring the kid to the world with love and fill their life with love and teach them how to survive in this world.

My sunshine (I call my baby sister this) just had her twin daughters last week, oh I am just so excited.

You see, they're preemies. Isabella is 4 lbs 13 oz and Caitlyn is 4 lbs 15 oz.

Isabella is the feisty one and Caitlyn is the complacent one, I can't wait to see my sister and hug her first.

She's gone through such a long and hard pregnancy- her pregnancy was a high risk one. Bed rest for 9 months and we spent almost every day on MSN; it kept her sanity intact. My oldest sister and I would MSN with her everyday.

The twins arrived, my sister and BIL plus my nephew were so excited but my sister had to go home yesterday. It broke their hearts, you see.. the girls were still at NICU. Oh my heart broke for my sister too. The nieces are going home soon, I don't know what they look like but I know I am in so much love with them.

For the past few days, my cheeks hurt so much from smiling, my heart just ache from swelling so much.

I'm not biologically able to have children but I've never grieved this fact as I knew there was something else in place I was good at. Being an aunt; I'm just so proud of my 3 nieces and 3 nephews.

Sorry for OT'ing this thread, just wanted to share my pride about being an Auntie.

I just want to have a family and became a momma.

:hi: Douglas :)

Last edited:
Oh oh I have great news to share!

The nieces are home!! I'm thrilled for my sister, BIL and my little nephew. The little nieces are home with the family now. Ahh complete.

The nieces are home!! I'm thrilled for my sister, BIL and my little nephew. The little nieces are home with the family now. Ahh complete.

Aw congrats!!! Will there be pictures gracing AD soon?

That's nice. Bet you will have fun. :)

Yay!! Hope I get to see them on FB!

Back