why did many gallaudet students do not care when someone had emergency or incident?

First of all is Good Venting!

I'm total speechless after read the whole thread here after your first post which is really sad.

I began notice many negative threads over Gallaudet. I really don't know what should I say...

All what I want to say is try to solve something positive than rely students... when you know they don't care.

Yep, me too! I was like shock, what they does in Gally? *total unverschaemt* in Germany deafs do help everybody. I not understand why in Gally?! when my 9 friends and me were in Zillertal (austria) skiing for one weeks. My friend got cash her head, so like black out brain. She can see, but she can't remmy what happen? I take care of her and bring down to ambulance city. I stayed with her for 5hrs in the ambulance for test result. Now, she is very happy, that i helped her soooo much.

Just because your experience was better than Nat84's it doesn't mean he's full of it. You've said the same thing to me when you refused to believe that most Gallaudet deaf students don't tip when there was an article about it.

The issue about the Gally students' refusals to tip has no bearings here whatsoever.

Oh I had bad and good experiences at Gally and I learned from bad experiences which taught me to become a better and more learned person afterward.

The issue about the Gally students' refusals to tip has no bearings here whatsoever.
I was making my point, and Cedar point isn't related to this thread either, so it's okay for you to go off topic a little bit but it's not okay for anyone else?

First of all is Good Venting!

I'm total speechless after read the whole thread here after your first post which is really sad.

I began notice many negative threads over Gallaudet. I really don't know what should I say...

All what I want to say is try to solve something positive than rely students... when you know they don't care.

Not all Gally students are like that. Cant take everything Nat says literally.

And I noticed that Nat is a *flamer* as Nat doesn't come back onto the boards to answer our questions....

Exactly right! She/he has had every right and opportunity to make rebuttal or answer on our questions and posts so I wonder the same why it has not happened.

And I noticed that Nat is a *flamer* as Nat doesn't come back onto the boards to answer our questions....
Ever thought maybe he isn't looking for a fight-- just venting out his feelings?

Ever thought maybe he isn't looking for a fight just venting out his feelings?

We can offer some help or positive feedback to him as long as it is up to him enitrely to take them.

We can offer some help or positive feedback to him as long as it is up to him enitrely to take them.

Positive feedback? Look at your own post of what you said to him, better yet, let me quote it "Nat84, I am sorry to tell you that I do not buy what you have said about your situation." Is that a positive feedback? I think not.

Positive feedback? Look at your own post of what you said to him, better yet, let me quote it "Nat84, I am sorry to tell you that I do not buy what you have said about your situation." Is that a positive feedback? I think not.

On the contrary, I just made my observation based on my experience and familiarity about the emergency services and PKZ situation when she/he mentioned them. I had no intention to offer him any feedback whatsoever. Should he asked me for any feedback, I will be more than happy to do it.

Do not jump into wrong conclusion.

Ever thought maybe he isn't looking for a fight-- just venting out his feelings?

When an individual vents their feelings out on the board, they usually respond back when people ask questions.

This inidividual hasn't.

Makes me think that they are a *flamer* to stir up the pot. Does that make sense, Cheri?

I have Medicare card insurance. I signed for wavier that don't have to pay for Gallaudet insurance. :D SHS accept me to Gallaudet. But I have to get 2 vaccine.

DC, that's where Gallaudet is located, they has great public transportation and don't need bring car to here.
You are so right! And there is NOT enough parking at Gallaudet. I am a commuter student (I live in Virginia) and I hate that I can never get a good parking space. They are always taken by residents' cars. Sometimes I see a car sit in the same spot for two weeks straight. I think they should have a special lot for commuter students so we can not have to walk so far all the time. Then again, they took AWAY parking when they built SLCC... :hmm:

You are so right! And there is NOT enough parking at Gallaudet. I am a commuter student (I live in Virginia) and I hate that I can never get a good parking space. They are always taken by residents' cars. Sometimes I see a car sit in the same spot for two weeks straight. I think they should have a special lot for commuter students so we can not have to walk so far all the time. Then again, they took AWAY parking when they built SLCC... :hmm:

I don't know about SLCC how you park lot? Well, I reading from information and report show us they going to build park lot. I don't know. Gallaudet plan for this park lot. We find out. But Gallaudet not want to all lost garden. We love flower, rose, and trees many things. We want to keep it. So, Gallaudet try to find the park lot they need.

SLCC will open start August 25. :) Or New Orientation August 20? Not sure.

I don't know about SLCC how you park lot? Well, I reading from information and report show us they going to build park lot. I don't know. Gallaudet plan for this park lot. We find out. But Gallaudet not want to all lost garden. We love flower, rose, and trees many things. We want to keep it. So, Gallaudet try to find the park lot they need.

SLCC will open start August 25. :) Or New Orientation August 20? Not sure.
There used to be a parking lot across from Benson Hall, between SAC and HMB. I used to park there all the time back in 2001-2003 or so. Now it's been replaced by the SLCC.

A friend of mine is actually on the committee that decides about parking...he says it will be a long time before more parking is available. There is lots of parking at 6th Street Garage, but it is pretty far away plus sometimes the hotel conference center visitors take it.

Gally students and staff showed that they care after the murders happened. I was there. :)

Back