why deaf films failed?

Disregard

I would like to add a comment. I think that it is a good idea to get a good tripod so that it makes you professional. I have a strong and little heavy tripod, and I love it. For a digital movie camera, it is hard because it is always expensive to buy a professional digital video camera. Like this (google):

digitalmoviecamera.jpg

I would like to recommend you to make your own website. Also put your website address colorful label on your tripod and your sign on your back car. That would be a good start. I'm just giving you a brainstorm.

Wow that is a pretty camera. Thank you Webexplorer, I'm gonna ask
God to bless you.

Well if this film career is really meant for me... then I hope that other
filmmakers will give me a hand and let me join with them in their crew....
Maybe it will break my antisocial behavior.

I don't see other deaf film makers name down.

Well, it's not in her vlog...the information is at the sides, categorized & archived..you just have to look.....I am also sure you only know of a few names but Peter Wolf is there. Lol...

Well, it's not in her vlog...the information is at the sides, categorized & archived..you just have to look.....I am also sure you only know of a few names but Peter Wolf is there. Lol...

But the other deaf filmmakers got awards, even one of them got Sundance Film Award. The one Mark Wood is aiming for, he wants to submit his film to Sundance Film Award... anyway, we already got a Deaf Filmmaker who is a Sundance Film Award winner. And deaf filmmaker who won Cannes Film Festival Award.

I don't see them on the list either.

Yeah I know Jane Norman and the girl who cousin named Schuszler.

I think I should be a Detective...

Let me see if I can find out who Marlee Matlin's family is.

Yes it makes sense. The problem is I am antisocial...
I didn't mean to say that... that deaf people aren't friendly and stuff...
I just upset about other thing... Me.

Anti -social is not a good thing, try and get out of it and go somewhere you can find deaf people who has the same interest in film making, this will make you feel good, and perhaps, form a new crew for your new film in the near future?

Wow that is a pretty camera. Thank you Webexplorer, I'm gonna ask
God to bless you.

Well if this film career is really meant for me... then I hope that other
filmmakers will give me a hand and let me join with them in their crew....
Maybe it will break my antisocial behavior.

What you have just said - go for it! Just don't bother about the "anti" social, just go out there and social more and try and get invovled in group who have the same interests as yours, as said previously.

Anti -social is not a good thing, try and get out of it and go somewhere you can find deaf people who has the same interest in film making, this will make you feel good, and perhaps, form a new crew for your new film in the near future?

ok

What you have just said - go for it! Just don't bother about the "anti" social, just go out there and social more and try and get invovled in group who have the same interests as yours, as said previously.

ok

Back