Why Calvin is in jail?

hmmm....where is that judge?... unless he/she wants to keep the two of you in jail a little bit longer....

Good story here to be print out yep I'm a reporter....:type: :nana:

LOL now this is getting too funny..and beside I am still out of the jail!!! and in a good hiding place.. so nice try... haha

I didn't appointment myself as your lawyer RR did to NS tsk tsk
LOL JO... well Ocean appointed herself as my lawyer.. ... as for her getting the good "dibs" on moi?? LOL ya crazy!! and ya really know that RR is the judge!!! He wont admit it... but I know for sure he is the so called judge!! HAHA!!

Like I say, RR..give it up.. ya the judge.. so get on with it... haha...

Harr DM ya seem to forget I already did the jailbreak... and still am free...

OH lol Ocean moi hallucinating?!?! LOL classic.. I am free and ya know that.. haha....

Good leave Donkeyboy in jail.. I'm sure he will go bonkers and wish he did the jailbreak with me.. haha..

:laugh2: this is hilarious ever :D

:::Top Story:::

Seven police officers had found Calvin hiding inside a small shed behind the home of his lawyer Jolie's as Jolie been questioned by officer Lovelyblkgal whether or not Jolie had tried to hide Calvin in her own backyard, there was no farther evidences that link her as being involved, officer Lovelyblkgal arrest poor Calvin and send him back to jail where Northstar is being hold at...Police department had thanks DeafMonkey for reporting the whereabout of Calvin as american most wanted, as she was awared one thousand dollars...Both men are in jail says officer Lovelyblkgal, as they're still waiting on a court date to be announce...Meanwhile Calvin's lawyer Jolie is frustrated trying to place a bond to get Calvin out of jail, but she decide to make him suffer by leaving him in jail a little bit longer...

Story written by Angel ....:type:

This is too funny good one Angel :lol:

Seven police officers had found Calvin hiding inside a small shed behind the home of his lawyer Jolie's as Jolie been questioned by officer Lovelyblkgal whether or not Jolie had tried to hide Calvin in her own backyard, there was no farther evidences that link her as being involved, officer Lovelyblkgal arrest poor Calvin and send him back to jail where Northstar is being hold at...Police department had thanks DeafMonkey for reporting the whereabout of Calvin as american most wanted, as she was awared one thousand dollars...Both men are in jail says officer Lovelyblkgal, as they're still waiting on a court date to be announce...Meanwhile Calvin's lawyer Jolie is frustrated trying to place a bond to get Calvin out of jail, but she decide to make him suffer by leaving him in jail a little bit longer...

Slander!!!!!! I am still out of jail!! haha.. nice try reporter Angel... :giggle: no wonder ya cant even get the facts right.. hahahahaa...

Yep with YOU *duck*

Panther do ya want to get this :whip: ?? Then hush.. :giggle:

Slander!!!!!! I am still out of jail!! haha.. nice try reporter Angel... :giggle: no wonder ya cant even get the facts right.. hahahahaa...

Nice try Northstar, you may fool this reporter but she is smarter enough not to fall for it, beside your lawyer Oceanblue7 said you're still in jail, and officer Lovelyblkgal said the same thing after she gave me her story..

Oceanblue7 said:
your in jail too NS
:nana:

You may think it's easy to escape jail but you can never hide! ...:whistle:

ROFL angel good report of jailers NS and cal ha

that is the funniest threat ever i have been in HAHAHAHAH

Nice try Northstar, you may fool this reporter but she is smarter enough not to fall for it, beside Oceanblue7 said youre still in jail, and officer Lovelyblkgal said the same thing after she gave me her story..

Fact: :nana:

Angel, I am appointed to be NS attorney by RoadRunner (if NS can refer to that post in the this thread backtrack haha) Anyways, my duty to roll up my sleeves and come to his defense that will be presented as I work on it :giggle:
I also stated he's hallucinating at the moment LOL excuse him for that LOL

Nice try Northstar, you may fool this reporter but she is smarter enough not to fall for it, beside your lawyer Oceanblue7 said you're still in jail, and officer Lovelyblkgal said the same thing after she gave me her story..

HAHA What if Officier Pantehr got the wrong guy?? HAHAH SHe needs to own up to it.beside I am still here and freeeeee... hahaha ya might wanna ask Panther that.. methinks she been overzealous on this.. hahaha...

ROFL angel good report of jailers NS and cal ha

that is the funniest threat ever i have been in HAHAHAHAH

Moonflower..wanna get a :whip: to your bum?? LOL

HAHA What if Officier Pantehr got the wrong guy?? HAHAH SHe needs to own up to it.beside I am still here and freeeeee... hahaha ya might wanna ask Panther that.. methinks she been overzealous on this.. hahaha...

No, Officer Lovelyblkgal arrest Calvin at his lawyer Jolie's home, and for you, officer Moonflower had arrest you while you were trying to climb up your lawyer, Oceanblue7's bedroom window by peeking in while she just got out of the shower tsk tsk....If it wasn't for her screaming out loud, you wouldn't have been caught and arrest.... psst? number one rule is never mess with a woman that has a towel wrap around her body! LOL

Angel, I am appointed to be NS attorney by RoadRunner (if NS can refer to that post in the this thread backtrack haha) Anyways, my duty to roll up my sleeves and come to his defense that will be presented as I work on it :giggle:
I also stated he's hallucinating at the moment LOL excuse him for that LOL

I believe you when you say he's hallucinating, he may never saw a beautiful naking body in his entire life...:giggle:

HHAHAHAH!! good one

:laugh2:

Back