Why Calvin is in jail?

He's in jail with Hobbes so that they both can commit bestiality. ;)

HAHAHA Gophers this is getting nuttier than I thought possible..and moi in jail!?!?!? Naw I am freeeeeee to roam the sky..ya cant even nail moi!! LOL...and Ocean as my lawyer?? oooo how interesting..lol...

There's going to be jailbreak and gonna roam around and escape heh heh

JAILBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to a nice place to hide!!! bye suckers!!! HAHA!

Dang it! Calvin is in jail! Oh, man! I love to read these comic books
of Calvin and Hobbes. It was great memories to read when I read
them in my friend's house in long-long time ago. :) Good ol' days.

Anyways, I thought he is in jail cause he disrespecting of his
mother; broke the laws like stealing; or fighting with Calvin's father
or brother that's my theory.

There's going to be jailbreak and gonna roam around and escape heh heh

JAILBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to a nice place to hide!!! bye suckers!!! HAHA!

They are Most Wanted in Crimes LOL

Hmmm....looks like the 'two' lawyers aren't doing their role-playing here...c'mon lawyers, gotta hit the e-books and present your cases...explaining why your 'cyber-client' needs to be free...what sort of wildly ways has your client presented in the past, use your evidences and present them here....remember, there's a 'Judge' that will soon be presiding over this. :D

~RR

RR..just say ya are da judge!!!! Ya gonna kill the curiouisty of everyone in here with the so called judge to come up ... lol.....

RR..just say ya are da judge!!!! Ya gonna kill the curiouisty of everyone in here with the so called judge to come up ... lol.....

:rofl: Nah ! He ain't da judge. Pffft :lol: He is just a merely moderator for pete's sake ! Hahaha Too bad.... :giggle:

Hey, go and find another ADer who is NOT da moderator. LOL

:angel:

:rofl: Nah ! He ain't da judge. Pffft :lol: He is just a merely moderator for pete's sake ! Hahaha Too bad.... :giggle:

Hey, go and find another ADer who is NOT da moderator. LOL

:angel:

OH hahah Cyberred..now I am suspious.. lol ya might be the other judge?!?! LOL this is gonna get classic as well... wanna admit it or do I have to tickle ya to get the truth out? LOL

OH hahah Cyberred..now I am suspious.. lol ya might be the other judge?!?! LOL this is gonna get classic as well... wanna admit it or do I have to tickle ya to get the truth out? LOL

Moi ? Naw ! :rofl:

I have 2 little wings behind me... understandin' this, my wings aren't that big, but very, very small ones. Heh heh FYI, I ain't da judge because, I don't have a gold hammer or shinin' black boots. Sorry :giggle:

Hmm... *checkin' Calvin's history* Maybe, he is da judge ? LOL

Moi ? Naw ! :rofl:

I have 2 little wings behind me... understandin' this, my wings aren't that big, but very, very small ones. Heh heh FYI, I ain't da judge because, I don't have a gold hammer or shinin' black boots. Sorry :giggle:

Hmm... *checkin' Calvin's history* Maybe, he is da judge ? LOL

OH Cyberred.. methinsk ya been trying to fool us all.. ahah Calvin a judge?!?!?! now that gonna be hell...

I seriously doubt Calvin would be the judeg since he is the criminal thrown in jail..so he cant be one... lol... Donkeyboy ya aint having any hope of being sprung free completely... hahah....

I seriously doubt Calvin would be the judeg since he is the criminal thrown in jail..so he cant be one... lol... Donkeyboy ya aint having any hope of being sprung free completely... hahah....

Are u sure abt that?? then how heck u are already in jail with calvin???? since ur record(sp) already have history crimes with calvin that why make u look trouble with calvin hahhahaha!!!!!!!!

Are u sure abt that?? then how heck u are already in jail with calvin???? since ur record(sp) already have history crimes with calvin that why make u look trouble with calvin hahhahaha!!!!!!!!

:rofl: yeah we're cell mates :lol: where the heck is our lawyers is? I guess they're occupied somewhere :cool:

HAHA Ya forget I already did the jailbreak and am presently in hiding.. haha

:rofl: yeah we're cell mates :lol: where the heck is our lawyers is? I guess they're occupied somewhere :cool:

I really dunno, Calvin..give your lawyer Jo a call ok.. lol

Back