Why Calvin is in jail?

HAHA Ya forget I already did the jailbreak and am presently in hiding.. haha

I really dunno, Calvin..give your lawyer Jo a call ok.. lol

Jo is a lawyer ?! NoOo way, jose ! :rofl: She is merely a moderator, too just like the rest of all 4 ( I think LOL - hey, don't laugh ! :lol: )

You still havta to find one of ADers who wants to be a lawyer. :giggle:

Jo is a lawyer ?! NoOo way, jose ! :rofl: She is merely a moderator, too just like the rest of all 4 ( I think LOL - hey, don't laugh ! :lol: )

You still havta to find one of ADers who wants to be a lawyer. :giggle:

Oh someone did say Jo is a lawyer in here.. hahaha.... so she struck with that now...

Well - That might be a good time to put my brain to use by presenting the evidences or whatsoever it includes in this case to free my client.

Before I start presenting these wild evidences, I need to know who the Judge is for presiding over this? If there is no judge presiding over this then it shall be null and void. Which means my client will go free. :D

Oh right Ocean is my lawyer.. hhaha she cant tell anyone where I am after my jailbreak!! :giggle: Let's hope she can get me off good...

Oh right Ocean is my lawyer.. hhaha she cant tell anyone where I am after my jailbreak!! :giggle: Let's hope she can get me off good...

Hahaha NS your back in jail , Calvin might out, you know that AngelWolf got him mooning in that plane so, he's got you back in jail and he's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I am keeping you locked up oh wait!!! I am supposed to be representing you to keep out of jail looks like I need to roll up my sleeves and come to your defense that's going to get good!

ROFL Ocean..this should be funny to see this going on.. hahaha and nope I aint back in jail!!!! HAHA still in hiding...

Uh Oh, NS I think it's time you need to find another good lawyer to get you out of this mess since She's the one keeping you locked up, eh? Heh Heh. :D

She might be doing her darnest to try to free you all up but in reality, I think she wants you to remain in jail so she can get all the good 'dibs' on you. :naughty:

Now, Where is the Judge at this moment? Isn't that judge golfing up somewhere on a fancy golf course somewhere in Florida or what? LOL.

Good grief..... :popcorn: ..watching all this chaos...just where is DM, the jailer? Probably busy munchin' on the bananas to notice what's going on in the cells--tsk tsk...you better get these two fellas back 'in line', while the two cyber-lawyers get busy and get down to it...presenting to the 'world wide web' the wild, wacky evidence that these fellas shows-- to one another.

Speaking of the 'judge'--hmm...we'll keep the tension at its present course...before actually revealing who it is. :D

~RR

Good grief..... :popcorn: ..watching all this chaos...just where is DM, the jailer? Probably busy munchin' on the bananas to notice what's going on in the cells--tsk tsk...you better get these two fellas back 'in line', while the two cyber-lawyers get busy and get down to it...presenting to the 'world wide web' the wild, wacky evidence that these fellas shows-- to one another.

Speaking of the 'judge'--hmm...we'll keep the tension at its present course...before actually revealing who it is. :D

~RR

You better not put me in jail hahhahah :whistle: hehe only Calvin and Sharky can stay in the jail as long lol hahaa :lol:

You better not put me in jail hahhahah :whistle: hehe only Calvin and Sharky can stay in the jail as long lol hahaa :lol:

DM, I am the lawyer for NS unfortunately my duty is to free him from jail , I am working on the evidence to set him free.. He's hallucinating that he's free.. maybe I can get him out that's he's insane? what do you think :rofl:

DM, I am the lawyer for NS unfortunately my duty is to free him from jail , I am working on the evidence to set him free.. He's hallucinating that he's free.. maybe I can get him out that's he's insane? what do you think :rofl:

You do whatever you want to get NS out of a jail. Calvin is stuck lol :lol: no one can get him out toobad! lol :lol:

Uh Oh, NS I think it's time you need to find another good lawyer to get you out of this mess since She's the one keeping you locked up, eh? Heh Heh. :D

She might be doing her darnest to try to free you all up but in reality, I think she wants you to remain in jail so she can get all the good 'dibs' on you. :naughty:

Now, Where is the Judge at this moment? Isn't that judge golfing up somewhere on a fancy golf course somewhere in Florida or what? LOL.

LOL JO... well Ocean appointed herself as my lawyer.. ... as for her getting the good "dibs" on moi?? LOL ya crazy!! and ya really know that RR is the judge!!! He wont admit it... but I know for sure he is the so called judge!! HAHA!!

~RR

Like I say, RR..give it up.. ya the judge.. so get on with it... haha...

Harr DM ya seem to forget I already did the jailbreak... and still am free...

OH lol Ocean moi hallucinating?!?! LOL classic.. I am free and ya know that.. haha....

You do whatever you want to get NS out of a jail. Calvin is stuck lol :lol: no one can get him out toobad! lol :lol:

Good leave Donkeyboy in jail.. I'm sure he will go bonkers and wish he did the jailbreak with me.. haha..

LOL JO... well Ocean appointed herself as my lawyer.. ... as for her getting the good "dibs" on moi?? LOL ya crazy!! and ya really know that RR is the judge!!! He wont admit it... but I know for sure he is the so called judge!! HAHA!!

Like I say, RR..give it up.. ya the judge.. so get on with it... haha...

Harr DM ya seem to forget I already did the jailbreak... and still am free...

OH lol Ocean moi hallucinating?!?! LOL classic.. I am free and ya know that.. haha....
Since, I am representing you do you wish to plea insanity? :rofl: We can work something out this way so , you can be free.. again your hallucinating freebird from jail :lol:

Good leave Donkeyboy in jail.. I'm sure he will go bonkers and wish he did the jailbreak with me.. haha..

your in jail too NS

LOL!!! that gonna be hard to find good lawyer lol :rofl:

Back