Who's going to Gallaudet University this fall??

hell, we all students will always always find something is wrong with courses, residentals, finicial aids' problems in colleges as we may hate the rules of colleges, we cannot modify unless we make a petitions or protest rally to president of college, they might listen to us. all that blah blah et cera - et cera, i dont mind to go to gally someday but not too soon or later just in that case of "someday" i might get in gally. :o well... lemme ask u something... do u prefer to live in parent's roof when u r going to college even its far away? :ugh: not me! :laugha: well then, have a nice day, yall!

Last edited:
You can't do that at dorm, cause your roommate
won't give you any privacy.
Well there IS something called a single! I have one b/c while I love people and have friends, I've always gotten stuck with stupid psycho roomies!

Depends......at my school you can request a single through the Disabilty office and it's expensive but worth it, and it's usually covered by financal aid

TTT said:
No I didn't get banned from Gallaudet just because I didn't
do my homework. I am too smart. I studied everyday.
Gallaudet always gave me baby work...
I don't see why they keep give me C or B...
Maybe they judged me for the way I look.
I worked hard for my assignment.
When my professor gave me a D, I asked
her why she gave me a D... and
she said well I didn't do my homework...
I told her to look at her file... and she looked inside...
and there were all my homeworks inside her file, and
she didn't even check my paper. And I told
her that it was unfair for her to give me a D for no reason.
And I attend to classes everyday.
I don't understand why she gave A's to other students
just cause they look better than me... and I am
the only one ugly there... Those students didn't reallly
study and they didn't do much work.

The professors at Gallaudet were discriminating me.
On the way I look... that is why I had to fight
for my justice. Gallaudet gave me my tv degree and
banned me from Gallaudet...
Because they said I was a trouble maker.

You wouldn't want Professors to pick favorites because
they look prettier.... and they don't pick you because
you are ulgier... what kind of school is that anyway.

I just want to be fair.
Might as well banned me because I am BLACK too.
if they wanna be prejudice. :cry:
I know, my cousin went there and she said they gave baby work. Like 3rd grade. She just went there for basics anyway. Just to get them out of way. Yeah, my boyfriend aint fond of Gallaudet either. That's why he don't go there. He is at SWCID ( Southwest Collegiate Institute for Deaf) and he doesn't like it there. He is going to transfer to hearing school with interpreter. That's what he prefers. I don't blame him. Hearing schools are better, no offense that's my opinion. The only Deaf school I am fond of is NTID. They're good school. NOT Gallaudet.

Oakley_04 said:
went to Gallaudet in the fall of 2003 left Gallaudet in the spring of 2004.. Hate it there.. it should be called Gallaudet elemantary School...

Why do you hate it? Galluadet Elementary school? So you mean it was too easy?

Back