Who's going to Gallaudet University this fall??

went to Gallaudet in the fall of 2003 left Gallaudet in the spring of 2004.. Hate it there.. it should be called Gallaudet elemantary School...

Oakley_04 said:
went to Gallaudet in the fall of 2003 left Gallaudet in the spring of 2004.. Hate it there.. it should be called Gallaudet elemantary School...
ROFL. I know the feeling, man. There are some mature people, there are some immature people.

TTT said:
You can't be whatever you want to be.
They (Gallaudet) will control you.
Beware.

TTT -- what made u think that Gally is a "detention center" qq

Magatsu said:
ROFL. I know the feeling, man. There are some mature people, there are some immature people.

When i am in the classroom, the student dont pay attention to the teacher, they just talk to other students or talk on pager, or they run the classroom, and i think those non-credit class are ridilicous (sp) and its waste of time and this person i know, she had flunked those non-credit class more than three times and that person is very smart, and that person said i have a learning disablity, that way this person gets away with being kicked out of Gallaudet... but that person doesnt have a learning disablity at all, this is the excuse to stay at Gallaudet.

should anyone keep quiet about
these so-called bad reputation guys
or not ? and let them find out themselves ?

Last edited:
Oakley_04 said:

First semesters are always tough... especially when you are exposed to much immaturity.

Ohh now I see why you were dissing GU... personal bad experience with specific people who also went there. Well, great vent and happy holidays. :D

[dfghjk]

:fly: I hopefully going to gallaudet University this fall 2005... I been attended diffy college whether i dont like it.. REAALLY SUCKS. But Gallaudet University, HELL I GO FOR IT.

You said "All college suck" Hmm, your message is very degrading and stereotyping. All is emphasized word..Tell me how you know that ALL colleges suck? Did you go to ALL colleges in USA and Europe, huh? Please think of choosing a right word of choice carefully before posting this comment. :ty:

If you disagree with me, then why not you do your own homework assignment?

Compare and Contrast on ALL US/Europe colleges. Enlight me. :ty:

TTT said:
I WENT TO GALLAUDET, UNIVERSITY OF PARIS, FSU, CSUN, UNIVERSITY OF MEMPHIS, A BLACK COLLEGE IN TENNESSEE, FISK COLLEGE, SPELMAN COLLEGE, HOWARD UNIVERSITY.....
MY SISTER WENT TO UNIV OF MEMPHIS, UNIV OF OHIO, UNIV OF FLORIDA, UNIV OF GUAM, UNIV OF JAPAN, UNIVERSITY AT WASHINGTON DC, UNIVERSITY IN SPAIN, AND OTHER FEW....

AND I AM TELLING YOU, THEY ALL THE SAME SHIT. :madfawk:
Maybe it's not the colleges... it's probably you and your sister. ;)

VamPyroX said:
:werd:

TTT - Sounds like colleges aren't for you guys. Bill Gates dropped out of college and look at him now, he's a billionaire. Hey, you could be one of them? :)

VamPyroX said:

They probably unbutton their blouses. Students may freak :dizzy: out and did not focus on their homeworks. Colleges banned them. What a sad !

I just want to be fair.
Might as well banned me because I am BLACK too.
if they wanna be prejudice.

First of all, I was just kidding around. I doubt that they were prejudice because you are black. Washington, DC is very high population black people.

Back