Who would go watch RR and Angel wedding in July 2007?

SEE is the same as Sign english something... basic signs... anyway you're right no one is perfect.. heck i'm not.. i mess up all the time!

That's true...

ASL- me go to store
ESL- I am going to store
SEE- I ---> am ---> going ---> to ---> store --->.

I think it's right because some hearing people use SEE as basic sign language.

Liebling, I believe that you are going to Angel and RR's wedding. I am curious, how long does it take to get there from Germany? I gather that you would have to fly to London first and then change plane for NY or where ever, am I right?

It´s not just wedding invitation but I´ll be one of her bridemaids... :D

I check internet after read your post. It says 14 hours between Germany and America.

3 x overstops... from my area, Amsterdam, New York then Angel´s area total to 14 hours...

I check internet after read your post. It says 14 hours between Germany and America.

3 x overstops... from my area, Amsterdam, New York then Angel´s area total to 14 hours...

Oh thats great you will be her bridemaids. I am sure you will look very nice. :)

Wow! 14 hours! Thats gonna be a long journey. Make sure you get there plenty of time before the wedding, like a week, cos of jetlag. It took me a few days to get over the jetlag after my trip to UK and that's after 19 hours flight with one stop in between.

:eek3: wow long 14 hours it gonna be sore your butt!! become numb ? :lol:

:eek3: wow long 14 hours it gonna be sore your butt!! become numb ? :lol:

:lol: We went to Singapore and Australia in winter 2000/01. It´s more hours than 14 hours. It took us over one day arrive there. :eek3:

14 hours including 3 stopover which not bad... It would be bad if 14 hours WITHOUT stopovers.

Malyofish, u're not the only one, My birthday is in July too on the 6th!! its very interesting that its close to RR and Angel's wedding.

I'm happy to see them getting married, they are wonderful people to me. :) Miss you guys! I hope to chat with one of u two sometimes soon.

At your wedding -- I'm sure its gonna be wonderful beautiful wedding. :) :hug: both of you

Malyofish, u're not the only one, My birthday is in July too on the 6th!! its very interesting that its close to RR and Angel's wedding.

I'm happy to see them getting married, they are wonderful people to me. :) Miss you guys! I hope to chat with one of u two sometimes soon.

At your wedding -- I'm sure its gonna be wonderful beautiful wedding. :) :hug: both of you

Actually my birthday's in December. :) The two back-to-back birthdays on July 4th and 5th belong to my son and daughter...almost exactly six years apart. ;)

ASL = American Sign Language
ESL = English as a Second Language
SEE = Signing Exact English
PSE = Pidgin Signed English
CASE = Conceptually Accurate Signed English
MCE = Manually Coded English

What is the difference between SEE, PSE and CASE and MCE ?

Try example "I am going to the store" on each ?

By the way, I wish both Angel and RR the best wedding
celebration it's gonna be very special and fun !

That's not bad. It took us 19 hours just to get from South Carolina to Connecticut; that's not even leaving the USA! :D

:lol: We went to Singapore and Australia in winter 2000/01. It´s more hours than 14 hours. It took us over one day arrive there. :eek3:

14 hours including 3 stopover which not bad... It would be bad if 14 hours WITHOUT stopovers.

:lol: funny being said numb your butt ? lol haha

I want to say something about Angel and RR. They are very blessed to have each other. From what I heard, they are good people. I chatted with Angel one time and she was very sweet person. She has a good heart. I would love to meet her someday. She was so sweet to pm me for a Christmas card that she wanted to send me even though I didnt post much in AD. I am excited for them to get married.

That's true...

ASL- me go to store
ESL- I am going to store
SEE- I ---> am ---> going ---> to ---> store --->.

I think it's right because some hearing people use SEE as basic sign language.

Busted!

I'm too tired to B&W anyway. Have fun!

It will be so excited to see RR and Angel to get married a day before my birthday!! :)

Back