Who would go watch RR and Angel wedding in July 2007?

Me 2 can work together with u gals! :grouphug: I sign PSE, but can change to English or ASL, depending on who Im signing with. I grew up oral but learned to sign SEE when I was 13.

It would be lovely to come along to see the bridal party on the outside even I am not invited to the wedding but I would prefer to ask for their permission first if I could see them outside. I think it is just rude to roll up and see the bridal party without their permission.

It is up to RR and ^Angel^ to allow anyone who wants to see them outside if he/she ask for a permission. For me, I am way too far to come over just for a look at the bride and groom outside. Unless someone build me a Startrek transposer which will zap me there in a few seconds and home again. :giggle:

To be honest, I've met up with some AD members and alot of them weren't using ASL.. they used English Sign Language. I can do ASL, SEE, and oral whatever possible i can fit in and help. When I first met ^Angel^ and Cheri.. I really thought they were fully ASL and I find they're just like me and I fit right in only I had to get used to their northern language!!! lol

As far as GalaxyAngel and Alex they're ASL and I can understand perfectly clear what they're saying.

If you were invited, I don't think you'll have a problem with us.

Interesting.. I have no skilled in ASL, but I use English SIgn Language, the old sign languages...

I guess I will have to learn the ASL if I am able to communicate with you all members.

No worries everyone are concern about sign lanaguges... Dont' be feel ashmand.. I'll be always understand you.. if I don't understand and will ask you if I like to... If you don't understand you can stop me anytime I would be very happy explain you... Bear w/me.. Of course I'm very strong ASL.. I met AD'ers they are PSE, SEE, TC and ASL not even bother me.. Love to see their expression sign langauges all over the country.. I would love to learn Germany Sign langauges would be more challenge for me to learn.. (chuckles)

All world Deaf people are sign lanagues are always BEAUTIFUL moving hands and communcation understand everyone....

Look forward RR and ^Angel^'s wedding incoming way 13 mos left to go... It will come and fast.. (chuckles) Hopefully both of you guys are not going nervous...

To be honest, I've met up with some AD members and alot of them weren't using ASL.. they used English Sign Language. I can do ASL, SEE, and oral whatever possible i can fit in and help. When I first met ^Angel^ and Cheri.. I really thought they were fully ASL and I find they're just like me and I fit right in only I had to get used to their northern language!!! lol

As far as GalaxyAngel and Alex they're ASL and I can understand perfectly clear what they're saying.

If you were invited, I don't think you'll have a problem with us.

Sure... I understand about it but what's SEE?

I know about ASL and ESL because I just use ESL for some of my families.

No one are perfect with sign language.

:grouphug: :thumb:

I use German and British Sign language like ASL... I know ASL little... It may fresh my memory when I see you in real life. I learn ASL from 2 Canadian teenagers, whom they visited to our school between 1977 and 1979. It fresh my memory when I met US solider who married deaf Korean in 1986. I beleive it will fresh my memory when I see you all next year... I last use ASL and Korean Sign language was 20 years ago...

If anyone didnt get the invitation then you can send them a wedding gift or card and I am sure they will know that you are thinking of them on their special day.

:eek2: Wow, we're going to be rich :giggle:

I know about ASL and ESL because I just use ESL for some of my families...
ASL = American Sign Language
ESL = English as a Second Language
SEE = Signing Exact English
PSE = Pidgin Signed English
CASE = Conceptually Accurate Signed English
MCE = Manually Coded English

Are you sure, it is right one Angel ?

computer-wedding.gif

Liebling, I believe that you are going to Angel and RR's wedding. I am curious, how long does it take to get there from Germany? I gather that you would have to fly to London first and then change plane for NY or where ever, am I right?

Liebling, I believe that you are going to Angel and RR's wedding. I am curious, how long does it take to get there from Germany? I gather that you would have to fly to London first and then change plane for NY or where ever, am I right?

Please can you coming and meet us? Don't forget to bring your digital camera... :hyper:

If not then just kidding for you. ;)

^Angel^ and Roadrunner,

The wedding is July 7th...!!! Excellent. I didn't know you two had a date set already. :)

If invited, I probably would not be able to attend. Two of my children have birthdays during that week (July 4th, July 5th) and since it would be baby's first birthday, we're expecting to have some kind of big to-do about it...so it is with regret that I let you know beforehand that I would not be there to share in the joy of your nuptials.

Do know however, that my thoughts will be with you both on that day, and I wish you all the luck in the world. :) Please do send me an invitation, though - I'd love to see how it looks...there's just something about the wording and calligraphy on those things that's just so nice to stare at. :)

Best wishes to you both - may your marriage be a memorable event for you, for your families, and for all of your friends that are able to be there. :)

Hugs,
Malfy

I know about ASL and ESL because I just use ESL for some of my families.

No one are perfect with sign language.

SEE is the same as Sign english something... basic signs... anyway you're right no one is perfect.. heck i'm not.. i mess up all the time!

Back