Who love to watch Grey's Anatomy??

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! Dr. Grey and Dr. Shepard are back together!! yayayayaay just saw them kissing at the bar cant wait to see again next week on thur whooooooooohooooooo :run: lol :lol:

Ooooooo
This show is SOOOO Damn good

sigh, Have to wait till Next THURSDAY:pissed:

Wendy

Check your TV Guide. Here in KY Thursday's show is also rerun on Friday at 8PM. I wish they'd just move it back to Sunday night.

I have the first season DVD, but need to wait for more $$ before buying Season 2. I've missed too many epi to keep up. ABC has a message board with TONS of posts. I also have a couple of other links if anyone wants them.

Check your TV Guide. Here in KY Thursday's show is also rerun on Friday at 8PM. I wish they'd just move it back to Sunday night.

I have the first season DVD, but need to wait for more $$ before buying Season 2. I've missed too many epi to keep up. ABC has a message board with TONS of posts. I also have a couple of other links if anyone wants them.

NO!!! not bring back on sunday no way! lol .. leave it to Thur cause I watch other 4 programs on sunday. Leave it to Thur so toobad!! :lol:

John

I rent season 1 thru Netflix.. awww finally see whole season, then I bought season 2.. oh man.. 6 disc.. so Im on 5th right now, still haven't finish them LOL cuz I get soo busy.. I do have a job! housewife! argh!

oh well, BUT BUT i must must watch this Grey anatomy show, doesn't matter if it replays cuz I will miss it next day or so, as usual due of other plans, Daughter now is TEENAGER most of time she wants to go MOVIE! argh! meaning I have to drive 30 min away from my town, and hang out in town, do some shopping or sit in another movie with my son watch something! then bring them home!

so I prefer watch it on thurs night even tho Im fan of CSI But i CANT CANT miss my GREY ANATOMY!

Wendy

OMG I loooooooooooooove Grey's Anatomy!! My aunty and uncle got me addicted to that show!! Gotta love them for that!! HAHAHA.

Dr McDreamy... ahhh... just bloody delicious! I wish I could lick him...

The new doctor - Dr McSteamy (played by Eric Dane - he used to be on Charmed as Jason Dean, Phoebe's boss and boyfriend) - just too yummy! I want to rape him in the linen closet. HAHA.

OMG I loooooooooooooove Grey's Anatomy!! My aunty and uncle got me addicted to that show!! Gotta love them for that!! HAHAHA.

Dr McDreamy... ahhh... just bloody delicious! I wish I could lick him...

The new doctor - Dr McSteamy (played by Eric Dane - he used to be on Charmed as Jason Dean, Phoebe's boss and boyfriend) - just too yummy! I want to rape him in the linen closet. HAHA.

Dr McDreamy?? Is that Dr. Derek Shepherd ? :)

I miss Grey's Anatomy already!!!!!

wonder if Grey's will be better without Issiah Washington (aka Dr. Preston Burke) He recently got fired.

Back