Who love to watch Grey's Anatomy??

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Whooooo this thur at 8 pm gonna watch Grey's Anatomy yayay ohhh wait a mins is that Suiovurs show on thur night at 8 pm too??

I havent watched the entire first season but my friends keep telling me how that show rocks :bowdown: so will start watching this Thursday to see if I get addicted to it or not :giggle:

I havent watched the entire first season but my friends keep telling me how that show rocks :bowdown: so will start watching this Thursday to see if I get addicted to it or not :giggle:

your friends are right it is so ROCKS!!!! I love to watch that never miss it lol :lol:

Oh gosh, Grey's Anatomy is so addictive!!!! I love watching that show. The storyline of the show never bores me and it always has a twist in each episode which makes the fans wanting more.

Oh gosh, Grey's Anatomy is so addictive!!!! I love watching that show. The storyline of the show never bores me and it always has a twist in each episode which makes the fans wanting more.

Oh yeah me tooo cant wait to watch it on thur lol :lol:

Grey's Anatomy R O C K S ! !

I so love Grey's Anatomy! I wanna see Dr. Grey and Dr. Shepard together again! :fingersx:

Whooooo this thur at 8 pm gonna watch Grey's Anatomy yayay ohhh wait a mins is that Suiovurs show on thur night at 8 pm too??

:dance2:I LAAARRRVE this show!!! i plan to get dvds :-D and desperate housewives too.. but they cost like $35 arrrgh! :squint: but i guess they are worth it though!!! :thumb: can't wait to watch it tmw... it is gonna be weird watching it tmw cuz i used to watch ER on thurs and this show on sundays! WAHHH! :lol:

:shock: MY GAWD!!! you never saw this show!??? it ROCKS!!!

:confused: what the heck were you doing all along while this show was on!??? hybernate and AHEM.... :clit: :bowlol: you gotta watch it girly girl!!! :whip: :hug:

:giggle:

I cannot afford another crush ..I have too many crushes :giggle:

why NAWT??? afraid that your puzzie will be very sore from all the AHEM.... :clit: :bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol:

you will :drool: after seeing this show- that is FOR SURE!!! right peeps!??? :bowlol:

Back